logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#351509 11/01/07 01:38 AM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
ok so I was over at a friends house and they have 5 kids total to foster two hers and he has 2 boys but ones in collage so...I didnt count him.

anyways I said something about I didnt see how she keeps her sanity and she looks at me and smiles and said "You think I am sane? maybe it just because I live in a madhouse?" lol I told her that I sometimes wish that my husband and I had a child and she said " well Which one of my hellions can I let you have? I bet with in 4 hours you bring them back!" and we laughed.

She didnt tell me the blessed joy of mommyhood or how it was all worth it or the joys of pregnancy! she didnt even lecture me with the I told you so See I knew you would change your mind NOTHING!
but she didnt give me the oh you would never be a good mom speach either.

I dont think I want kids of my own because of my health and also I just dont want to bring a baby into the world with the way thinks are going.... But I think adopting a child would be ok. but later when me and hubby are on our feet and can afford to adopt a child. or not I am happy borrowing my friends kids all five for 6 whole hours!!!
dont tell my friend but that was enough to change anyones mind!!! lol but they are great kids its just that many is a handful even if they are saints and angels!

laugh

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Shark
Shark
H
Good idea, bubbles.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.