logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#350584 10/28/07 05:21 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I had the strangest dream last night! I dreamed that I had gone to an orthopedic doctor for treatment. He told me that the examination would be painful so he gave me some medication tyo help me relax. During the examination he began to molest me sexually. I was not able to stop him because I was almost unconcious. After he finished he threatened me and my family if I told anyone. He also told me that if I did not come back he would hurt my family.
Then I dreamed that this same man was going to be in charge of a big stationary display in my town. It was like a Disney ride with a Christmas theme. I remember thinking that this man was going to do something on the line of a terroist's act during the time when lots of people were there.
What could this mean. The only thing I can come up with is I have been reading too much Steven King.

Tomorrow is another day.
Scarlett O'Harrah
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
thats a nightmare!!

Rosie L
"Rosie" #350635 10/28/07 11:35 PM
Koala
Koala
mmm soulds like the tipical medical dr.s I know! they dont always sexualy molest you but they do take your pride diganty and treat you like an uneducated child who should be greatful that they let you wait in the office for 4hrs over charge and dont even bother to lesson to you while ou are there and then tell you whats they think is wrong. so you go in for a cold and come out with depression and the advice you should get your stomack stapled!!!!

and there you have your roller coaster ride!!! and the terrorest attack to your mental and emotional and physical well being!

been to a doctor like this? maybe you subconsciece mind is makeing a joke of your BAD DR.??

freespirit #350867 10/29/07 03:36 PM
Gecko
Gecko
It sounds to me that your subconscious is telling you that you are perhaps being willingly passive (or too trusting) in a situation where you will come to harm. Some people might think that you doing what they say is "just what the doctor ordered" and it might not be in your best interest. Are you feeling uncomfortable with someone's control of your life right now but are just going along so as to not rock the boat? You might fear that this person's influence might not stop at you too. Having it all come to a head at Christmas might be a worry.
Let us know if this makes sense to you. Good luck (and maybe cut back on SK!)

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.