logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
This is from a parenting newsletter I get.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Based on this, my DS will be 5'10"; and my DD will be 5'11". Plus or minus 2 inches or so. With a 69 percent probability of accuracy. Not accounting for health, hormone levels, or other factors...

Ha.

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
This predicted that my son will be 6' and my daughter will be 5'9" but her dad is 6'3"

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
My calculations had my 2.6 yr old being 6'2" and my 3.8 yr old being 5'10" - poor big brother to be smaller than his little brother!

I hope the healh and hormone levels do make a difference, one less thing for them to tease eachother about smile

ELIZABETH BORER
[url=HTTP://WWW.BELLAONLINE.COM/SITE/ENTERTAINMENTNEWS]ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/url]
Oprah Guide at About.com
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
When my daughter was 2 years old, she stood 3 feet tall. She has always been in the top 25% of height, at times she was in the top 5% of height.

Her doctor told me its very likely she will top out at 6 foot tall. I am only 5'7 but my birth Mother is 6 feet all and my daughters Father was 6'3.

She is now 10 years old and her feet are already big enough that she can wear things like my sandals, her feet are just an inch or two smaller then mine. I worry that her feet are going to get so big, she won't be able to find pretty shoes.

I was just in a wedding with a girl who wears a size 11 women's shoe and has trouble finding styles that she likes, especially for occasions when she needs something specific - like for a wedding, but luckily with the internet, I definitly know that zappos.com has tons of shoes, she is able to find one's that she likes. When she does buy shoes, they are a bit more expensive though since she can't just walk in and find a size 11 at any store, especially one's that are on sale. I am 5'10 but my feet are much smaller than my friend who is shorter than me - I would guess that everything will even out once she goes through her early teen years and stops growing as fast smile

ELIZABETH BORER
[url=HTTP://WWW.BELLAONLINE.COM/SITE/ENTERTAINMENTNEWS]ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/url]
Oprah Guide at About.com

Moderated by  Amy - Preschool Education 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.