Next Thread
Print Thread
#341010 09/14/07 08:06 AM
B
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
We're all working on goals of one type or another, and I wanted to share this example with you about how to make sure you're not sabotaging yourself in achieving what you want:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Great article! I know first hand how pet costs can add up, especially if you want to feed them a better-than-average food, etc. One place I cut my costs with them is to give my own shots. You can buy a 7-way dog shot for about $7 and the vet is charging about $15 per shot for 7 different one. (Of course many are now saying dogs don't need these shots at all, or as frequently)

Didn't mean to get off on the pet subject.

It's true that whatever you focus on will grow. If you focus on spending, then you'll be in debt! If you focus on saving, then your savings will pile up.

Stacy

V
Amoeba
Amoeba
V
Originally Posted By: Green1

It's true that whatever you focus on will grow. If you focus on spending, then you'll be in debt! If you focus on saving, then your savings will pile up.

That is so right! It's called the law of attraction. Rhonda Byrne does a terrific job of introducing and teaching the law of attraction in The Secret. She has live interviews with famous people around the world who have known and used the law of attraction to their advantage.

Thanks for the article!

I especially love this part:

"The lesson to be learned here is in order to achieve a goal, we have to believe in it with deep passion and certainty....We can�t achieve it if we keep undermining it all the time. There can�t be any doubt, any �just this time� cheating. Once this woman opened her mind to what she could do to stop sabotaging herself from achieving her goal and instead support herself in that endeavor, she developed a whole different attitude toward it.."

I guess the he key is to find out what we really want and be really clear about it and then be brave enough to go for it.

It is not easy to give up behaviors and habits that we have acquired, but when the goal becomes clearer, it is easier to shed the self sabotaging behaviors..

Read more on self sabotage in this article:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

success is to be attracted by the person you become.

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.