logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Typically, an infant gets the herpes simplex virus from an adult who has a cold sore.The infant's first such infection (primary herpes) causes general gum inflammation and extensive mouth soreness. Most cases are mild and go unrecognized. Parents often mistake the problem for teething or another illness. Within 2or3days, very small blisters(vesicles) form in the child's mouth.These may not be noticed because they rupture quickly. leaving the mouth raw and sore.The soreness may be anywhere in the mouth but always include the gums. Though the child gets better in a week or so. the herpes virus NEVER leaves the body. and the infection commonly flares up later in life(secondary herpes) People who escape oral herpes in childhood but contract it as adults usually have more severe symptoms.
Unlike the original infection that causes wide-spread mouth soreness, the later flare-ups usually produce cold sores(fever blisters) These flareups are commonly triggered by sunburn on the lips, a cold, fever, food allergy, mouth injury, dental treatment, or anxiety. for a day or two before a blister appears, the person may feel a tingling or discomfort (a prodrome)in the spot where the blister will erupt.
Although merely a painful annoyance for mose people, flare-ups of oral herpes simplex can be life-threatening in people with immune systems compromised by disease(such as AIDS)chemotherapy, radiation therapy,or bone marrow transplants.In such people, large, persisent sores in the mouth can interfere with eating,and the spread of the virus to the brain can be fatal.

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I know that there is no cure for herpes simplex number one or two but I have found something that will drive it into remission and get rid of the symptoms forever. I read about it in a book about 20 years ago, one of the best books on health and wellness that I have ever read. This is not a spam post or an infomercial, I'm not trying to sell anything to anybody so please read on...

If you want to get rid of cold sores forever take Butylated HydroxyTolune, its a common food preservative that fell out of favor about 20 years ago during the health craze to make all food into natural foods and to ban preservatives.

It is classified by the FDA as a lipid preservative, Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS). It is a powerful antioxidant sort of like hyper-vitamin C. It used to be common in any packaged fried or oily foods, it is an excellent preservative for oils and its also used to preserve gasoline. You can get in capsules or powdered form. I gave it to my infant son in his milk when he got herpes 1 (probably from me), with no side effects whatsoever and he's now 18!

BHT and BHA are also implicated in reversing some other viruses like influenza, the common cold and even the AIDS virus. I haven't had a cold or the flu in years. You won't read about it in medical journals and your doctor won't tell you about it because it is not very much more expensive than sugar and no drug company can get rich from selling it. I just take one 100mg capsule a month and I'm totally symptom free if I quit for several months and become dehydrated or expose myself to too much UV rays I risk an outbreak but thats about the only time that I see cold sores anymore.

It really does work, however I don't make any money advocating this or any other remedy so this is completely unsolicited.

Here's a link to some information and stuff...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

William Charles Vetter
Cars

Moderated by  Sheree-Allergies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.