Hello!

This is my first time posting here. I have been a reader of all sorts of posts for many years�but this is the first time I felt compelled to write something of my own.

It is just that I thought the readers of this post would really like to know about something I recently discovered.

My name is Eric Myers. That is my real name�.and director@thevibecenter.com is my real email address. I know that posting my personal information is a bit of a risk�.but I want people to know that I am sincere. This is not meant to be some sort of commercial or anything like that. I am genuinely interested in sharing some information that really helped me. I know in my heart that it can help others.

At the beginning of this year I was not doing very well health-wise. I weighed 260 pounds, had high blood pressure, I was not able to sleep at all, and I had a liver infection that was messing with my metabolism. No pills the doctors prescribed seemed to help with the infection. After a few years of trying to heal and failing I was getting pretty depressed. In fact, my doctor suggested that I go on anti-depressants and wrote a prescription for me.

Okay�here is the part that people might find a bit corny. I went to church one day feeling pretty bad about what was happening to my body. My health was going down and nothing seemed to be working. So I prayed.

Actually�I have prayed basically every day of my life since I was taught to pray in Sunday school as a child� and God has never let me down.

This prayer, however, was a bit different. Usually when I pray it is sort of a conversation. I talk about what is happening in my life, offer thanks for all that is good, and ask for guidance in the things that are going on for me. This time I earnestly prayed for a miracle to enter my body and heal me at depth.

The answer came the very next day.

That was when I met my friend Sue. We developed a friendship rather quickly as she was someone who I saw was a very spiritual person. She just had a presence about her that told me that God was very much in her life.

We talked often about many things in life and each day I grew to respect her more and more.

When I told her of my health concerns she shared with me some things that she has been doing that have kept her in perfect health for many years.

She uses essential oils. When she suggested that I try them I thought that it was a kind offer, but I really was not that interested in something that seemed sort of �New Age�. Even though she explained to me how essential oils are Biblically based, I was reluctant to try.

She was sweet enough to send me a sample pack of the oils to try for myself. But the package stayed unopened on my shelf for a few weeks.

She was very patient with me. She explained what the oils can do�she talked about how they are 100% therapeutic grade. Basically that means that they are purely organic, no chemicals are added, and that the quality is the highest it can be.

Finally, I decided to try the Lavender oil for myself and see what she was so passionate about.

Lavender has been shown to sooth and calm people so I used a bit of it to help me fall asleep. For the first night in over three years I got a full 8 hours of sleep.

I still had no idea about the full potential of essential oils�but I was ready to listen now.

I started trying other oils�.and with each new oil I used I saw real results.

There is an oil for just about everything. Infections, pain relief, digestion, mood enhancers�and so on. I tried them all�

I really hope that this does not sound like a commercial. I want people to focus on my message here.

It has been 9 months now and I have lost 64 pounds, I sleep soundly through the night, my liver infection is totally gone, my blood pressure is normal, and I simply do not need anti-depressants to feel positive and happy.

I asked God for a miracle�and He showed me essential oils.

It is funny�It turns out that I am not the first that God has led to essential oils. Oils are listed in the Bible several dozen times. There are oil formulas in the Old Testament even. I always wondered why Frankincense and Myrrh were given to the baby Jesus�.now I know�..they are full of healing power.

Okay�I went on enough with my own testimonial. If you are having your own health concerns please trust me when I say that essential oils can really make a difference for you�

As further proof I have a few websites I can share with you.

To read about how essential oils have created healing miracles in other people�s lives you can visit: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!