Print Thread
#338529 09/04/07 10:00 PM
M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Marci and I am the new Childrens TV Editor and I am so excited about this oppurtunity to share some of my thoughts and opinions.

I currently live in sunny California, and am so thankful to be able to be a stay-at-home mom to my two wonderful little girls who just turned 5 and 6. I currently homeschool my girls, and am loving it.

I recently, well four months ago, had open heart surgery to replace my mitral valve for the second and last time. I had the surgery eight years ago for the first time and opted for a pig valve so my soon to be husband and I could have children of our own. I expected the valve to last longer, I wanted a big family, but alas the second time around we opted for the mechanical valve, so no more biological kids. But fear not I will have my big family even if we have to adopt the rest! smile

I love kids and love to play, and just be a big kid myself. wink

I hope that you all will visit the new Childrens TV page and be patient with me as I get it up and running the way I want.

Please feel free to take this oppurtunity to jump on in and introduce yourself, so we can get to know each other a little bit better.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Marci Ann Peterson
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Welcome Marci. I'm Michelle from Pop Music and MP3/iTunes. My mom is a former elementary teacher and loves to watch children's television. She lives with us, so I catch a few programs here and there. I really like Pinky Dinky Doo and the way she introduces new words.

I enjoy reading young adult fiction and writing the same.

Welcome to BellaOnline!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.