Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#344513 09/28/07 04:14 AM
E
elle Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
E
This week's article is on creativity and destruction. Are they really opposites?

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
Good. The fire example is good.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I agree with your article that creativity and destruction are two sides of the same coin; it just depends on perspective. Nothing can be created without destroying something else, and nothing can be destroyed unless something is created. Excellent article!

E
elle Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
E
Thank you smile

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
C
Chia
Unregistered
Chia
Unregistered
C
I have not read your creativity and destruction post, I could not find it! However; I have written about this in my journals and say that creativity and destruction happen all the time at the same time every minute. (clock time) more often with psychological time and time uncalculated or measured.
Indeed!
You cannot have one without the other. It is a natural dance that happens all the time! Human drama! Just as soon as we become conscious of our consciousness, human drama will try to pull us back into the suffering. (Usually winning) as we all have ego's waiting to be fed. Indeed!
Creation destruction, yin yang, tae chi, etc......
With compassionate voice
Namaste'
Chia

E
elle Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
E
I don't understand what you mean, Chia?

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Zebra
Zebra
I do.

C
Chia
Unregistered
Chia
Unregistered
C
Hello Elle! and yes, Alexandra!!! That is indeed what I meant. Our consciousness creates and destroys. Human dramma is compelling and the human collective of human suffering is with us at birth and till we pass. You cannot have one creations without the other destruction!
Chia

Zebra
Zebra
to view Creativity and Destruction as two separate phenomena is illusory. The two are mutually dependent, because whatever is destroyed, evolves or metamorphoses into a creative state, and vice versa. There is no rule that breaks this, because everything compounded has a beginning, a middle and an end, and a new beginning.
A baby evolves from an embryo, into a foetus, into a child, into a toddler, into a tiny tot, into a teenager, into an adult, into an elderly person, into a dead body, into worm-food and fertiliser, into microorganisms in the soil, into food, into trees and plants, into crops, into nourishment for a pregnant mother, into an embryo, into a foetus.....there is no birth without death, and there is no death wihout birth. For every cell that is born, we have others that die, every day. For every Yin there is a Yang, for every plus there is a minus. for every gain there is a loss, for every Up there is a Down, for every action there is a reaction.

I think that just about sums it up....

Last edited by Alexandra; 11/15/07 01:56 PM.
C
Chia
Unregistered
Chia
Unregistered
C
I dance with delight at your words!

laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.