M
I am already married!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Trish, i hadn't realized i hadn't responded to your earlier post! At the time i must have been under the crunch. Thank you so much!

Pratibha... what ideas are you implementing?

Manjari... I'm sure you can become a millionaire in your own right!

P
Shark
Shark
P
Holly,

If you are asking me about my ideas of getting a man, the first thing I am trying is to look my best and take care of my body. I want somebody good and I must also be good for that.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Yes, i feel that way too.

P
Shark
Shark
P
great Holly.
we are so similar in many ways.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have noticed that also.

P
Shark
Shark
P
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

M
Gecko
Gecko
M

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Manjari
How do I achieve my dream of becoming a millionaire?

What if you assumed the same thoughts and attitudes as if you are already the millionaire of your dreams?

Then, from that place of openness to possibility, allow the way of doing it to come to you. After all, in this state of mind, you already are a millionaire and know you already have what it takes to achieve what you want!

This way, you can avoid "limiting thinking" and live in a state of possibility and "positive thinking". There's a quote out there that says, "If you can dream it, you can do it". (I can't remember who said it. If anyone else knows, please let us know on Bella, thanks. It might be quoted somewhere in The Secret or in How To Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill)

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I agree. But i'd like to add sometimes people make errors when they "act as if." For example, sometimes people think acting like a millionaire means believing money is no issue and it will always be there, so they start spending as they get money or on credit. They try the spending part before the growing a business/investing/watching your money part.

Having money is beyond my experience, so i have to guess at what the thoughts and attitudes should be. I can read books and that helps, but it's not the same as having once experienced it.

Growing up, my best friend's mother had grown up in Nazi Germany. She married well and they didn't have to worry about money, but nothing could shake her from the fear of not having food and going hungry as she had when she was a child. Their house was stockpiled with food beyond any i have ever seen. In addition to a large kitchen with a large refridgerator, they kept a pantry just for canned soups... hundreds and hundreds of them. They had another large pantry (the size of a small room), filled with preserved food, and they had two of the largest freezers i've ever seen, and they kept a garden and a farm with animals, even though they didn't live on the farm. They were a family of four... 2 daughters.

I don't know why i thought of that.

I think my attitudes the last couple of weeks have been poor. I'd like to change that.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.