logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
OP Offline
A
Is this symbol the complete ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions.BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
the flower is pretty but I have never seen it before! Sorry...

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Andy

Yes, it looks like the flower of life to me. Tell us more smile

Koala
Koala
yeah I would love to know more about it also!

A
OP Offline
A
I believe the symbol is the complete ancient flower of life. The complete flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower of life(found in "the osireion" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. shocked 4love and light 2all smile x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by andymonk; 09/09/07 05:47 PM.
Koala
Koala
Is it made with all circles?

A
OP Offline
A
Yes,the complete flower is entirely made up of circles. smile

Koala
Koala
I cant even get one perfect circle much less that many!!! :O)

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thanks Andy, I'm going to try the gazing exercise when my eyes aren't as tired.

I found some really interesting info on the flower of life connecting it to sacred geometry and platonic solids.

Here's the sites I found useful:
Flower of Life
Geometry Code

It is all rather deep- but fascinating!

Koala
Koala
"Starting with what may be the simplest and most perfect of forms, the sphere is an ultimate expression of unity, completeness, and integrity. There is no point of view given greater or lesser importance, and all points on the surface are equally accessible and regarded by the center from which all originate. Atoms, cells, seeds, planets, and globular star systems all echo the spherical paradigm of total inclusion, acceptance, simultaneous potential and fruition, the macrocosm and microcosm. "

this was taken from the geometry code.

I have heard that there is not a perfect sphere on earth so with that in mind would it be fair to say that the Powers that Be have make making a perfect sphere impossible because we do not truly get the basic concept of the meaning of the sphere? If the sphere represents perfect incousion and on one is closer to the center or more important then the other then would not makeing a perfect sphere be harder or impossible for some one to draw or make? or is the fact that we can not make or draw the perfect sphere the reason were have people that make themselves believe they are more important or less important them everyone else?

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Now that's thought provoking! I shall go contemplate...you may be onto something here smile

Koala
Koala
lol which came first the chichen or the egg......?
if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

I love these type of questions......

Gecko
Gecko
This may be totally irreverent but the chicken and the egg question makes me bold! Does anyone remember Spirograph? Who would have thought that with a neat gizmo invented for kids in the 70s that one could replicate such a profound design? I'm with you freebubbles3- one perfect circle undoes me... I was very glad when Spirograph came into my life! I'd have no chance to ever draw that freehand.

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
Koala
Koala
Oh I want one of those gizmos!!! I cant find any here and man I could come up with all kinds of things and play with it all day!!! It was my 2nd favorit right next to my tapes and tapeplayer!!! music and drawing was my life and sanity...that explans why I am insane now!!!!!

Gecko
Gecko
I bet ebay would offer Spriographs... someone out there has one to sell to someone just like you FBs! Hope your day is a fine one! T

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
A
OP Offline
A
You may be interested to know,someones taken notice. :)BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Great link thank you Andy. My eyes watered staring at the flower of life with extra layers- I'm yet to see a reptilian entity but will look again! does anyone else see this?

Koala
Koala
I didnt either... but I thought it was just me! where does it appear at maybe if I know what it looks like size shape ect and where it is at in the pic i will be able to see it?

A
OP Offline
A
If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realizing it. smile BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva
Great link thank you Andy. My eyes watered staring at the flower of life with extra layers- I'm yet to see a reptilian entity but will look again! does anyone else see this?
If you switch the lights off,this will create tunnel vision. Just relax and let it happen.:) BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by andymonk; 01/17/08 07:44 PM.
A
OP Offline
A
I showed my father this image today. When he saw it,he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that the pattern in the centre circle,is found in the middle of all masonic temple ceilings(Well.......all the masonic temples he has visited in his 40 years as a freemason). Maybe we`re being told something. Does anybody have an opinion on crop circles? BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
We had a crop circle in my home town. It was just one circle though. It was probably just bored kids, but who knows? smile

Actually, I just Googled it and my home town has had two crop circles. One in 1996 (which I knew about) and one nearby in Broughton, OH in 1998. I guess the aliens thought the small town needed a little excitement in its life! smile

Amoeba
Amoeba
It was really interesting to concentrate on for a few minutes. I will have to try it again at another time, but I think because of the concentric spheres it makes it easier to focus.

There's a book that discusses sacred geometry, although I'm not certain if it addresses the sacred flower. The Geometry of Art and Life, by Ghyka.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.