Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
khajiitjess, Anthony Roman, Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan, Ketan bhargav
56545 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56545 Members
417 Forums
111391 Topics
785786 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 164
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 59
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 50
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#546788 - 09/05/09 02:54 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: April Dawn]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Loc: U. S.
Welcome to the forum!

Add Re: Member Intros to Twitter Add Re: Member Intros to Facebook Add Re: Member Intros to MySpace Add Re: Member Intros to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Member Intros Add Re: Member Intros to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Member Intros to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Member Intros to Stumbleupon Add Re: Member Intros to Reddit
#565369 - 11/18/09 03:07 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: Amanda Ann]
Stevenskc Offline

My name is Steven, I've been a journalist/artist for many years. I'm new to the Romance arena and have begun a True Life story that is so heart warming and twisted that it couldn't even be made up to happen this way. A few preview chapters are at my website Exclusive preview chapters are at , more intense preview chapters are by request only. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy seeing it from a mans perspective.

Edited by rombookshost (11/18/09 11:40 PM)

Add Re: Member Intros to Twitter Add Re: Member Intros to Facebook Add Re: Member Intros to MySpace Add Re: Member Intros to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Member Intros Add Re: Member Intros to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Member Intros to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Member Intros to Stumbleupon Add Re: Member Intros to Reddit
#616595 - 08/11/10 02:37 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Amanda Ann]
JamesNMichelle82908 Offline

Loc: IN, USA
Hello Ladies, my name is Michelle and im 21 years old. I have been married to my Prince Charming for 2 years on the 29th of August. we have 2 children together. ages 7 and 3. I have been reading romance novel since the age of 13-14 years old. I am looking to meet new people and talk to ladies that have the same interests as me. If you would like to chat sometime please feel free to pm me or leave me a comment. *HUGS* Much Love and Respect, Michelle

#616596 - 08/11/10 02:39 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: JamesNMichelle82908]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Welcome, Michelle!

Who are some of your fave romance authors?

#616598 - 08/11/10 02:50 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
JamesNMichelle82908 Offline

Loc: IN, USA
my favorite Authors are Connie Mason and Cassie Edwards. I absolutely LOVE them. LOL Thanks for the warm welcome

#643196 - 11/18/10 03:29 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
damaliAhenry Offline

Hi Everyone,

My name is Damali A. Henry and I've recently self published my first novel "TAUNTED By Choice...A Jamaican Saga of Living on the Edge". It has been a fantastic literary journey thus far, but I wanted to connect with other readers/authors to keep the energy alive; hence I'm here now.

Does anyone have any pointers for me? I welcome your thoughts!
Cheers!

Edited by rombookshost (11/19/10 08:38 PM)

#646915 - 12/02/10 01:58 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Amanda Ann]
Jennifer Lawson Zepeda Offline

Loc: El Salvador
My name is Jennifer Lawson Zepeda. I write romantic suspense like my novel, Anastasia and the Cuban - now available for pre-order at Siren Bookstrand. I love a good romance with a literary quality to it set in an unusual backdrop; and that is also what I try to write. I live in El Salvador, so it is fairly easy for me to write about this unusual place. I am a U.S. born citizen though. My husband is Salvadoran and if you want to read why we live here, then you can Google my name and see what type of human injustice we encountered and where it took us. I also have a personal blog about our ongoing situation at Blogspot. I hope to learn more about each of you! Hugs, Jennifer

#649179 - 12/12/10 06:58 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
Delilah_hunt Offline

Hi everyone. I'm Delilah. I love romance novels, been reading them ever since I caught my first glimpse of the cover of a bodice ripper in the library. I could go through five books per week, well until I had children. I'm also an author, so thankfully I get to spend time creating my own stories. I can't wait to talk about all the fabulous book out there with all of you. Some of my favorite authors include Kathleen Woodiwiss, Diana Palmer and Jill Barnett :-)

#649262 - 12/12/10 08:38 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Delilah_hunt]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Welcome, Delilah!

#649296 - 12/12/10 11:37 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
Delilah_hunt Offline

Thank You!!!

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Goddess
by ancientflaxman
Spirituality
24 minutes 8 seconds ago
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 07:55 PM
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:54 PM
My abortion coercion
by Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor
Pro-Choice
Today at 04:32 PM
Lost Dog help?
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
Today at 03:52 PM
Vision Boards for Priorities
by JOY ( Self Development )
Self Development
Today at 03:37 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 03:34 PM
Favorite online site / service?
by Rosie 66
Online Services
Today at 02:48 PM
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 02:36 PM
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 01:09 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Candyce - Adventure Living, Izeigo, ancientflaxman), 147 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.