Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921, Ebnul Karim Benzima
56592 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56592 Members
417 Forums
111505 Topics
786387 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 73
Jilly 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#398691 - 03/26/08 05:03 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Amanda Ann]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Loc: U. S.
Just bumping this one up for the newer folks. :-)

Add Re: Member Intros to Twitter Add Re: Member Intros to Facebook Add Re: Member Intros to MySpace Add Re: Member Intros to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Member Intros Add Re: Member Intros to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Member Intros to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Member Intros to Stumbleupon Add Re: Member Intros to Reddit
#421778 - 05/28/08 09:01 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
emily_Barnes Offline

Hey all,

I am emily, i love to read, mostly romance,

Add Re: Member Intros to Twitter Add Re: Member Intros to Facebook Add Re: Member Intros to MySpace Add Re: Member Intros to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Member Intros Add Re: Member Intros to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Member Intros to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Member Intros to Stumbleupon Add Re: Member Intros to Reddit
#453949 - 09/21/08 10:23 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: emily_Barnes]
JenJunky Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hi everyone,

I'm Verdi. I've been reading romance novels since I was a teenager. I've been writing one since my mid twenties and it's finally being published. This isn't a promo op., honestly. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm new to Bella, but I've been poking around some of the forums.

#456408 - 10/02/08 01:23 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: JenJunky]
Angela Steed Offline

Loc: US
Hello. I'm Angela Steed, author of 1080 Kiss and The Sea's Embrace. I found BellaOnline by searching how to remove the mud stains from the seats of my car (detail). I got my answer and thought I'd drop in and introduce myself to this topic. After all, I am a romance book junkie. =)

#456466 - 10/02/08 07:33 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Angela Steed]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Hi Angela, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay!
Rosie

#468782 - 11/16/08 09:51 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: Rosie 66]
nerdwritermom
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Karen, and I have a spicy/erotic romance e-book called Legal Edentity published with Phaze Books. I'm a FORMER avid reader of romance, former only because since getting married and having a kid, I've had NO time to do pleasure reading! My favorite romance author list is long, but some writers I still love and re-read in those odd moments I get are Alexandra Sellers (especially her old SIMs), Laura Kinsale, Jayne Krentz, and Leigh Michaels. As a stay-at-home mom, I'm now spending time working from home doing writing as much as I can. Junior occupies a big chunk of my time.

I'm glad to be here and hope to get more time to come to the boards...knock on a stack of diapers!

And the link in my signature BTW is an article I wrote on how to write a romance novel...which doesn't really capture the full gory difficulty of it, but which I hope conveys that they're not easy to write, darn it, no matter what people think.

Karen / Nerd Writer Mom
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

#468969 - 11/17/08 01:49 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: ]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Welcome, Karen!

#468974 - 11/17/08 02:19 AM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI
I will admit that I used to be a book snob. I have said, "I don't read :sniff: romance." Yeah, well, things change. My sister gave me Diana Gabaldon's Outlander. I went to get the sequel and found it in the romance section! I was horrified but, as I poked around, I found some cool things! I'm not likely to be a fan of the old-school style Harlequin (but not for snobby reasons, just not the kind of story I like) but it turns out they have Red Dress Ink and there are books I've liked there. Then, I've been reading paranormal/fantasy that are also sometimes categorized as romance such as Laurell K. Hamilton, Kelley Armstrong and others. Well. Now, here I am. A romance reader!

#469039 - 11/17/08 01:15 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: Barbara, GayLesbianEditor]
rombookshost Offline
Parakeet

Welcome.

>>Then, I've been reading paranormal/fantasy that are also sometimes categorized as romance<<

As you'll probably discover in your reading here, there are plenty of books that have some romance in them that aren't categorized as romances. <g> That doesn't make them bad books, just not romances. I have plenty of customers at the bookstore where I work who read both the romances and the fantasy novels, and hey, none of these authors can keep up with most of our reading habits, so people should read what they like. They just don't get to reclassify it from wherever the publishers put it. lol smile

#469132 - 11/17/08 09:11 PM Re: Member Intros [Re: rombookshost]
Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI
I've also been reading a boat load of mysteries ... there are series upon series and I have no idea how a person could read them all! smile It's nice to find a forum all about books! I'll be back to see what you're up to.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Last Minute Artwork
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Today at 03:27 PM
Setting Putting it all Together
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 03:17 PM
What Happens During Polysomnography?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 03:06 PM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 02:05 PM
Example of true human nature...
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 01:51 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
Low Carb
Today at 01:48 PM
Haunted Book House in St. Louis
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Paranormal
Today at 01:37 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:24 PM
Inspiration from the Buddha's Life
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 01:11 PM
Pampered pots in Germany
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 01:09 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 142 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.