logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I've had my period for 16 days, and up to this point i was the most regular period haver every, it was always on the dot when i started and finished in 5 or 6 days. none of this 16 days stuff.
i noticed that this one was a different one when i large amount of thick ... stuff.... occured.
my husband and i are not shy to have sex on my period. and it was after that that i noticed this occuring. i didnt think much of it because after sex the blood consistancy is different.
BUT when it happened again a couple days later there was way more. shortly after that my period ended for the first time. two days later we had sex again and my period started again as if i was never done.. there wasnt any thickness to it though, it stopped again about a day later i was done again when in the middle of the day i started bleeding again. and a LOT of thickness to this one. i've had to go to the washroom almost every three hours.
i cant understand what is happening. i did do a pregnancy test about two weeks before my period and my previous period was normal... and my test was negitive

Last edited by Blue4488; 09/01/07 12:08 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
Might be worth trying another pregnancy test. Sometimes there can be a bit of bleeding at the beginning of a pregnancy. This is unusual given that you have had regular periods.

Might also be worth checking with your gynecologist as well.

Ellen

Ellen Winick
Conception
B
OP Offline
B
thanks, i have an appointment today.
this isnt just bleeding though. there is a more to it then that.

wish me luck

M
Shark
Shark
M
A couple of times in my life, I have had my periods reach a point of being more a hemorrhage than a normal period, with bathroom changes every ten minutes. Makes it hard to leave the house. The first time the doc. did a D and C and that returned my periods to normal for about ten years. The second time we tried a mild birth control pill. I have just stopped that after 6 months trial. And things are OK for now. However, I have learned this sort of build up, or what ever it's called, is common. Treatment is not. See a doctor.

Moderated by  Stacy - Conception 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.