Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
lynlin #337844 09/01/07 09:31 PM
L
lynlin Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I've a couple more "oooo how dare they":

1. People whose think that bellowing vulgarities at full volume is the correct way to solve a difference of opinion or call attention to a problem.

2. Those people who cannot understand the concept of "wait your turn."

Marjorie Bishop
Etiquette
Sponsored Post Advertisement
lynlin #337849 09/01/07 09:53 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
People who are stopped at a red light and blocking entrances to driveways or parking lots instead of stopping before them so people can get in or out.

Man, that frosts my cookies.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
People who spank their kids in the middle of a store. I'm not talking about a slap on the rear but someone who will sit there and spank someone three or four times and quite hard.

That really bastes my turkey also.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
lynlin #341606 09/17/07 01:47 PM
L
lynlin Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Things seem to be running down in here. How about people who think it's okay to groom themselves at the dinner table. You know the ones, they comb their hair, check their makeup or pick their teeth. There are some things I really don't care to shaare with an acquaintance. Nor, for that matter, with a good friend if it's at my dinner table.

Marjorie Bishop
Etiquette
lynlin #341609 09/17/07 02:01 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Dinner table manners drive me nuts too. How about when someone blows their nose at the table! Ugh!

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I can't take it when someone who is eating, chews with their mouth open. It makes me nuts!!

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OK - realize this is coming from a caterer's daughter -

People who do not RSVP or regret to a wedding. I mean, honestly, the little envelope is (usually) already included and pre-postaged right there! All you have to do is fill it out, or worst case - pick up a phone. Is it that difficult?

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Zebra
Zebra
People who use phrases like "frosts my cookies" or "bastes my turkey" to denote something unpleasant! Aren't they deliciously, tastily lush...??

I'm kidding....!!
Actually, I think thery're great phrases, but how about -
"sinks my boat" or "rattles my cage", "chars my toast", or even "toughens my rumpsteak"....!?

....Sorry Vance...

....Just bastin' yer turkey.... laugh

I can't stand people who put a new forkful of food in their mouth when the last mouthful isn't even finished yet.... that's not 'feed' that's 'greed'...!! And wipe yer mouth on your napkin before you take a drink, why doncha....?!?

L
lynlin Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Then there are those who, instead of using "please pass the -", just reach across other diners. Without so much as an "excuse me."

Marjorie Bishop
Etiquette
lynlin #342930 09/22/07 02:12 AM
Koala
Koala
mm there are so many to pick from altho the not washing after the bathroom is ...Yucky!

how about these not in any order but....

people who....

stand upwind of a smoker on a break or in there own back yard and pull that fake cough wise choke thing and expect you to say your sorry for smokeing in the deinated area for smoker or in your back yard!!!!

get drunk then tell YOU that your stupid insane or whatever and act like they are perfect (then usualy worship the porsilian god for 30 min and beg god to Stop the world because they want to get off!)

are Parents that dont control there kids then get mad if you tell the brat to get out of your face!

are adults who think they are still in high school and play the Im not talking to you but I will be your friend when I need something game....but in the mean time they spread lies and romours about you and make other think you are a monster....

or shoping centers who follow you like your a thief and wont let you shop for asking if they can help you find something....

or a church that the people love you Sunday morning and again sunday night and maybe Wesday night but you meet them on the street and they dont say hi or they run when they see you coming.

people who invite themselvies to join you for whatever then think you will pay for everything.....

women who think that they are more of a woman because they have kids...

I think these are just plan rude and crude I would rather someone eat with there mouth open or scrach there ah hus and then offer to shake your hand! its yucky but at lest I can wash my hand with instand sanitizre when they are not looking! but bad manners like the above....dont wash off that easy!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Decorum-Is-Key Lisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.