logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335568 08/23/07 12:44 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hello Everybody! For your info, here is an article about the jewelry trend for 2007. Please tell me about your comments or ideas about the article.

The jewelry was worn to accent the clothing and most of the models today wore simple but layer of chains with a variety of shapes. The chain is adorned with beads and with gold and silver together as to provide a more casual look.

Cuff bracelets are adorn with copper is being shown along with silver and or mass of brilliant beads.

Rings with a lot of color, with large colored stones and are being worn on the index finger.

Today FRESH CULTURED PEARLS come in huge range of colors, from pastel to bright Pearl shape are in today with round and oval pearls. At festive events are the perfect opportunity to wear pearl necklaces and other and other pearl jewelry.

Simple pendants are being adorn by leaves, flowers or birds in gold or silver with brilliant colored cords in leather, rubber and niobium

Mystic Topaz is in today because it uses a natural topaz with a coating that transforms the gem into something like ever seen in the gem industry

The big pieces from last year will eventually come back but add a large classic chains, cuffs, and big colored ring to update jewelry wardrobe for 2007.

Last edited by Susan_Jewelry; 10/02/07 07:11 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks JohnsonLin. The article that I have written is just a jewelry trend for the year 2007 and the new trend of jewelry fashion will continue to evolve.

For August 2007, the fashion know how need a refresher course, here is a list of the different types of necklaces to select from:

* Choker
* Princess Necklace
* Matinee Necklace
* Opera Necklace
* Rope Necklace

Last edited by Susan_Jewelry; 10/02/07 07:20 PM.
J
J
thanks quinanie,
you are an export at fashion jewelry,
i am just nobody at fahion jewelry,
i have many things to learn.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.