Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Hi Everyone:
Thank you for dropping by. Anyone with a favorite fragrance, please let us know. Maybe youve been using it in soaps and bodycare products, including products for yourself--years pass and despite the proliferation of new fragrances, you hang on to that old standby that everyone loves.

My favorite romantic scent is Lebermuth's version of Victoria Secrets Love Spell. It has a wonderful citrus undertone that is wrapped up in a light absolutely to die for floral fantasy. Second to that is Buttermilk.

What are yours? Care to share with us?

favorite type of fragrance
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/17/07 04:35 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Editor, Soapmaking site at Bellaonline
Soapmaking Site at Bellaonline

Soap making kits, DIY bath and body kits and customizable labels.
PerfumeKits.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
My newest right now is Yuzu. :-)

Irena

Irena
Ginger's Garden Soaps, Candles & Skin Care
http:www.gingersgarden.com
Amoeba
Amoeba
My favorite of all time is Patchouli with Sw. orange. Something about those two is just fantastic. I just ordered a bunch of FOs from a place called scentit and I am loving the cucumber melon sooo much though and its so different from anything I have ever used.

this is my first foray into using FOs instead of EO and its fun to pick out funky scents. I am ramping up for the local farmer's market and wanted more mainstream scents.

This is a great forum! I am glad I found it.

:-)

Amelia

S
S
I love sandalwood and seem to change as the seasons change. Summer I really like lime basil.

courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says "I will try again tomarrow. M.A.R.
Gecko
Gecko
I think my favorite has got to be cinnamon-sandalwood. It's a rich, deep, spicy scent that just grabs me and doesn't let go.

S
S
I'm a Jack-of-all-trades! I posted 'the Simplicity of Iris Folding', but I also make candles and Goatmilk soaps. I set up at craft shows. My two biggest sellers for soaps and candles have been 'Sage & Citrus' and 'Oatmeal, Milk & Honey'.

Sarah
www.iris-folding.com

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I like foods like vanilla, cinnamon and apple. I have found I'm allergic to the smells of a lot of florals.

So glad to find this forum! I've made my own soap twice and loved it. I also have bought handmade soaps very frequently and prefer them to commercial brands. They make really nice gifts as people really appreciate them.

I tried making my first batch of soap with olive oil and I must have stirred for hours before it set up. I found out later you can only use a little olive oil or it won't harden very well.

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Sandalwood is also one of my favorite. I just like scents that have a tenacious background. That hours after you use it the scent is still there. I tried Yuzu and was surprised at how deep and strong a fagrance it is especially for being a citrus scent.

I was in love with lime basil. I think I need to rediscover that fragrance. Tonys fragrance oil has one of the best versions of this.

PerfumeKits.com
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Lilac is a great scent too. However, like Green1 I tend to have some kind of reaction to florals. Sandalwood and patchouli are to die for...!!! So many scents, so lttle time...

PerfumeKits.com
S
S
Hi I love the smell of Vanilla/Creme Brule.

Janice S.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.