Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Shark
Shark
P
Can I send a photograph online?
Aditya, Mr. Mohatta's son has got that in his PC.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I do love this part of Ohio. It has many blessings. But the economy is very poor here, in spite of the farming. This used to be an area with a lot of industry as well, but those industries (like auto, steel, rubber) have not done well in the last decades. We need better education and modernization, too. Some families are struggling, like that one who's house is in foreclosure, and that is sad to see.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
I do love this part of Ohio. It has many blessings. But the economy is very poor here, in spite of the farming. This used to be an area with a lot of industry as well, but those industries (like auto, steel, rubber) have not done well in the last decades. We need better education and modernization, too. Some families are struggling, like that one who's house is in foreclosure, and that is sad to see.

How about the portrait?

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have done drawings from online photos... it's a start.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Shall I send?
I will ask Mr. Mohatta to speak to you about this.

Coming back to Ohio, Industry is US is suffering in general.
The old industries.
Japanese and Chinese imports are playing havoc.

N
Shark
Shark
N
Raw honesty? I've forgotten to be aware of the good in my life. While I miss her greatly, I am very lucky to have a daughter capable of what she is doing. I am also lucky for this opportunity to start a new life even though at this point it is wearing a very scary disquize.

nadaurz #336595 08/28/07 03:31 PM
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Sue, i remember when i was going through divorce, life was very hard and i was often depressed. Recently, a friend had written to me and said how much he wished he were young again and had the chance to live life over. So anyway, every morning for me it was very disorienting in the first few minutes, because so much of my life had changed... the first thought would often be... why am i alone in bed? Then i'd think, oh... that's right... i'm getting a divorce. Then i'd think, i have to get up for work... oh, that's right... the divorce caused me to lose my job. And thoughts like these.

So anyway, one morning i woke up laughing.

I realized i had gotten my friend's wish.

It was as if i were young, and had my whole life before me.

I could start over, and make it any way i wished. This time, i'd be wiser, and know better what i want.

You have your life to live over, Sue. You can do whatever you wish. Pretend you are like your daughter. Do you want to go to college? Where would you like to live? Do you want to fall in love? What do you want to do when you grow up?

Have FUN with it.

There are advantages, even in this. Most people never get the opportunity to live their lives over.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Originally Posted By: pratibha77

Coming back to Ohio, Industry is US is suffering in general.
The old industries.
Japanese and Chinese imports are playing havoc.

Yes, particularly older industries that have not kept up with changing times and the newer needs of their customers.

There are many reasons for this... laziness on the part of industry... lack of appropriate new product development... lack of adequate reinvesting into the business... poorer education, overall, in the nation... and the unions.

The unions were so important and so needed in the history of the U.S.... as in India, too. Unions ended most of the inhumane exploitation by the rich of their workers, and brought safety measures to their workplaces. But unions also can become too greedy, too powerful, and corrupt. In this area it is easy to see that the unions tied the hands of many industries preventing them from profit or improving their industry. They made the wages too high to compete with overseas workers. They made it too hard to fire someone even if they were a horrible, lazy employee with a bad attitude. Production went down. Costs went up.

Wolf
Wolf
This is a cycle that goes on in every life including that of nations.

P
Shark
Shark
P
I am unlucky in love. Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.