logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Parakeet
Parakeet
My fiance and I started living together for purely economical reasons, and it was a spur of the moment decision, but we already knew (this was six months after we met) we were going to be together on a long term basis. It has worked for us. Even if he hadn't found himself in a housing crisis four and a half years ago, we would have eventually signed a lease together before we signed a marriage certificate. We are both hard to live with in our own quirky little ways and would have needed a test run. Neither of us believes that being in love makes a person "live-able." But that's just us. We're cranky "rose-colored glasses smashers".. Personalities like ours need test runs!

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Gecko
Gecko
P
Originally Posted By: myrabeth
We are both hard to live with in our own quirky little ways and would have needed a test run. Neither of us believes that being in love makes a person "live-able." But that's just us. We're cranky "rose-colored glasses smashers".. Personalities like ours need test runs!

You hit it right on the head. Dating someone and living in separate places is totally not the same as having someone in your face 24/7. It's a huge adjustment and an exercise in compromise.

I'd never consider marrying someone I hadn't lived with for at least 6 months, but that's just me...

Childfree? Join us at www.thechildfreelife.com.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.