Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Originally Posted By: Tami S
Originally Posted By: Manjari
How do I achieve my dream of becoming a millionaire?

What if you assumed the same thoughts and attitudes as if you are already the millionaire of your dreams?

Then, from that place of openness to possibility, allow the way of doing it to come to you. After all, in this state of mind, you already are a millionaire and know you already have what it takes to achieve what you want!

This way, you can avoid "limiting thinking" and live in a state of possibility and "positive thinking". There's a quote out there that says, "If you can dream it, you can do it". (I can't remember who said it. If anyone else knows, please let us know on Bella, thanks. It might be quoted somewhere in The Secret or in How To Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill)

I am trying that Tami.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Yes Holly,
experiences change us forever.

Wolf
Wolf
I have changed similarly.
Now I refuse to believe in most of the people.
Earlier anybody could take me for a ride.

Shark
Shark
I'm glad you are trying it, Manjari. Keep us posted on how it affects you.

Holly brought up a good point though. It doesn't necessarily mean spending money that's not in the bank account! However, I do know people who conduct their lives in the same way they would as if they are already doing what they have dreamed of doing.

For example, they get up early, eat and dress in a way that reflects who they really are (meaning being the successful person already inside them). They carry themselves with confidence because they have already taken on the "persona" of the life they choose to live. They walk around grateful because of all the good things that have come and are coming their way.

Actually, I'm describing myself in some of the above. I have a lot of things I have yet to achieve, but I'm assuming the same thoughts and attitudes as if they have already happened.

Anyhow, this is an "attitude" of being rich in every way, including confidence, where you know you have everything it takes to be and do everything you've ever wanted to do. You already are a success because you are already YOU!

After we "get it" on a personal level, we are then freed up to think the thoughts of how this is going to manifest in the best possible way. The answers and directions are already in us. By fully embracing our most successful selves, we seem to release them to come from within.

The beauty of it all is that we get to experience the excitement and feeling of accomplishment even before we've seen it happen. What a gift to ourselves!

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
P
Shark
Shark
P
Tami, I am looking for a partner. Any clues about what should I do/behave?

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I like your examples, Tami. I find examples much easier to understand sometimes than concepts.

For example, dressing better. i can do that. I can understand that. I think it would help my self esteem and how others perceive me.

With some things, like being wealthy... i've never been wealthy so "acting as if" is rather out of my realm of experience of how to think and behave. If someone tells me though, "invest half of all you earn," ...that i could do. But i wouldn't know how to invest it safely unless i had some guidance.

I'd like to know many good behaviors for success in all sorts of subjects.

One thing i think i can do well already, is have a great love-relationship, because i have already done that successfully. Finding someone, that's another story. But i do know how to make a relationship get better and better over the years if you have the right person.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Holly,

One imp. step.

Stop accepting anything as gift that is used. accept only fresh items.

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: pratibha77
Tami, I am looking for a partner. Any clues about what should I do/behave?

Have you determined exactly what you are looking for in a partner? Knowing the attributes of your "ideal" partner is very important!

Regarding behavior: Have you ever heard that "like attracts like?" Would it then make sense to "be" the kind of partner YOU would like have? This way, you are living from your integrity and inviting the best from within yourself. You want your potential partner to be drawn to the "real you".

We can only be truly happy when we are being true to ourselves.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Shark
Shark
Hi Holly,

It sounds like you have so much to offer someone. Whoever you do end up with will be blessed with your BIG heart smile

Regarding wealth: You've used visualization before. It's a great way to help you experience how YOU personally would respond to it. The thing with visualization is that you are putting who you already are, you desires and your personal sense of purpose into the equation. It really then isn't so much of an unknown.

Have you ever considered using visualization and imagining yourself with what you consider to be wealth? How would you have made this money? What would your life look like? How would you feel? What would you want to do with this money?

In other ways, it would be interesting to see how you would view your own success and assume those same thoughts and attitudes.

I have some big dreams regarding charity. I find myself visualizing what my life will be like, how I will conduct myself and what my thoughts would be like when I do achieve it. It's highly motivating and uplifting.

Another great thing is that as I dream about it, ideas of how to make it happen start coming to me.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have a hypnosis tape about wealth that kind of does that... it usually puts me to sleep! hahaha.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.