logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Our craft group members each put a fat quarter in a brown paper bag with the member's name pinned on it, and each member took a bag with the purpose of creating something for that person out of their material for a Christmas gift. The idea was to give us plenty of time for creating. The bag I chose happened to have the fat quarter from the most gifted and prolific member of our group! Can anyone inspire me please?? I really would like to make her something a little special.
I would be so grateful for suggestions!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Q
Q
What does it look like?

Parakeet
Parakeet
I've seen a book on projects to make using a single fat quarter - you might check your local library.

Also, I just saw this cool flower that can be used as a broach -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I saw this post some time ago and apologize for the delay in responding. I do have a great idea for using a fat quarter of material for your project - make a silly-faced fabric critter bag! Children love them, and adults think they are charming.
My newest sewing article is a book review that covers this subject - it is on Mary Link�s book - Fast Fun & Easy Fabric Critter Bags: From Stuff Stashers to Beach Bags to Pillowcases (2007) by C&T Publishing.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Cheryl Ellex
Sewing Editor

Moderated by  Cheryl - Sewing Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.