Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
READ RULES FIRST!

Starting today, every Wednesday we'll feature a "Shameless Self-Promotion" thread for you to share 1 project, product, article, whatever of your own.

Rules:

1. This must be a project that you wrote, created, etc. No affiliate links.

2. You are limited to one post with four lines of text, to tell us why we should check out your promo and one link to the product / article / service in question.

3. Be kind enough to check out at least one promo of someone else on the thread.

4. No blatant advertising at any other time in any other thread, in this forum. (Links in your sig are fine. I'm just trying to not have a forum full of advertisements and no conversations.)

5. Share this opportunity with other forum members who have something cool to show off!

6. As a courtesy to fellow members, check out one or more of the other offers in the thread. If you find anything fishy, please report back to me & I will take care of it ASAP!

Got it? Ok, let's play!

Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 09/12/07 01:39 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Koala
Koala
E
Okay, I'll start...

I offer a Manuscript Critique Service on my personal website, with a variety of rates and options to choose from if you're looking for some one-on-one writing advice.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
T
Tef Offline
T
OK, I'll be happy to start.

I've just started a website called everydaynurses.com. It's a forum where nurses can get together and talk about professional and work-related issues, and just slow down and relax. I've started a blog, which is also linked on the site, and in addition to the forum, and also links to other pages that include fast facts, algorithms, formulas, and medical calculations that may be useful to a nurse's practice.

Check out my site, register, and join in the conversations, talking nurse to nurse.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I offer a variety of coaching services on the Center of Muse. I'm currently focusing on helping writers set up their business to be profitable. I help amature writers become professional writers & keep the writing motivation going. While my Coaching Business accepts all kinds of ultra-motivated clients, I find the passion that writers have for their work fuels them farther, even when times get tough.

I look forward to seeing who else plays along!

Meg

P.S. I'll disable replies before Midnight central. So, get in your pitches now!

Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 06/27/07 02:33 PM.
N
Parakeet
Parakeet
N
I recently wrote a blog post for a reader who was thinking about naming his baby Keefe.

If anyone here ever has a question about baby names or baby naming, let me know -- I'd love to help you find an answer (or at the very least help you sort through the issues). smile

Baby Name Blogger & Editor
E
Koala
Koala
E
Great blog Nancy - I've bookmarked it (as someone else also commented) for character name use!

Meg - your story about the dog eating your "homework" really cracked me up. I could just picture that!

Unfortunately I don't know any nurses personally - that nurses forum sounds like a great resource.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
What a great post! Thank you to Nancy, Elle, & Tef, for playing! I got to get to know you a little better & visit a few places I wouldn't have stumbled upon, myself.

Did you miss the Wednesday Shameless Self Promotion thread? Sit tight & have your four line pitch ready for NEXT WEDNESDAY.

In the meantime, share your life's work dreams and support each other, right here, on the Business Coach Forum!

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
For the next 12 hours, feel free to pitch your own product or service in four sentences or less. No Affiliate Ads. This is for stuff that YOU are doing.

Enjoy!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I've recently started a new blog sharing how dog body language can be used to understand and communicate with your dog for better behavior and a better relationship.

Understanding Dog Body Language For A Well Behaved Dog

Julie

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Oooh, what a cool idea! I love dogs.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.