JennaRae #325176 06/27/07 10:38 AM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
June 27 "Life is what happens when we're making other plans." (John Lennon) How true is that. I was told make a plan, God laughs because we think it is so about us! Today I pledge to be free of my addictions including any addictive behavior and I am in gratitude to be able to make this choice.

Thanks, JennaRae for pledging with me today. I hope others will either pledge in this forum but more important, in their hearts.

Kathy L.
12 Step Recovery Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
June 28

"Find courage in dis-courage-ment" (Catherine DeVrye)

A new day to pledge to be addiction free, as defect free as possible and to live in gratitude. Today is my oldest daughter's birthday and we have a wonderful relationship. Life is good.

Pledge with me today as I have pledged and a prayer for all of those who still suffer.

Kathy L.
12 Step Recovery Editor

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
June 29

"There are no hopeless situations. There are only men who have grown hopeless around them." (Clair Booth Luce)

Pledging today to free of my addictions and addictive behavior and to do my best to let go and live in the now.

J
J
June 29

Pledging today and tomorrow to be free of my addictive behaviors and understanding the principal that "it is not all about me" - which since I always thought pretty much in a negative way, would cause me to seek addictive behavior relief in alcohol escape. SO thankful to be free today of the feelings that made me want to use!!!!! Yea! , I am really changing in my behaviors and way of thinking.

JennaRae #326188 07/02/07 12:30 PM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 2

"Be where you are--otherwise you will miss your life". (Buddha)

I am happy to begin the week by pledging to be free of all my addictions and to let go of all of the things that keep me from being the best I can be..just for today.

Pledge with me and pray for those out there who are still suffering.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 3

"Whether you believe you can or believe you can't--you're right either way." (Henry Ford)

Today I know I can. I choose today to be free of my addictions and to listen to the will of my Higher Power. Please pledge with me today and pray for those in need.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 5 (Yep! Missed the 4th)

"It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." (Sir Edmund Hillary)

Life is good. I didn't give in to my addictions on the 4th and I pledge that I will not give in to them today. Today I will try to focus in on being grateful for being able to make this choice. Pledge with me today.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 6

"'I tried and it didn't work' is a lot better than 'I wish I'd tried'". (Anonymous)

Today I celebrate my freedom from my addiction(s) and I will not allow them into my life. Join with me in this pledge and to pray for all of those who still suffer.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 9

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
The beginning of a brand new week. Pledge with me today to be free of all addictions and free of the obsessions. Pray also for the person who still suffers AND for all of those who have done us harm.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
July 10

"Not everything that is faced can be changed but nothing can be changed until it is faced." (James Baldwin)

That quote sounds a little bit like a newer version of the Serenity Prayer. For today I pledge to be free from my addictions and try to let go of anything I might fear today. Renew your commitment today to do the same.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Kathy - 12 Step Recovery 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.