logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#322981 06/18/07 12:38 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Can a spirit follow you from one place to another? Or do some people "draw" spirits to them? Because I used to live in a home I beleived to be haunted. We have moved and lived here for about ten months peacefuly but now strange things are happening and even my VERY SKEPTIC sister-in-law and I have seen something!

(*"*)._.~Christi & Kevin~._.(*"*)
Our lil' Angels
Jessica ,Cheyenne, Autumn, Katelyn

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Christi,

I do believe that there are some spirits who are interested in a person, or family, and continue to follow them from home to home. I think that the stories of haunted places are much more common than haunted people, but that doesn't mean it isn't so smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Koala
Koala
yes people can be haunted sometime by loved ones pasted on trying to tell you a message or look after you. I had a friend that he's mom died the year before and she haunted him until he started going to see his dad. then when they FINALY talked and were getting alone she moved on.

Some are haunted by ghost that think they were treated badly by in life. these WILL and WANT to do harm!!! I worked in a nurseing home and have seen many ghost who have locked me in a closet that doesnt lock, been chased down the hall with a pair of sizzors at 2am!!! had them pop up in my car...while I was driveing....try to strangle me with a sheet while i was home asleep....
keep in mind I was not the one that mistreated them I just looked like or worked there when someone else hurt them. they wont kill you but they can cause you to have an actident in which you may die.... or just scare you to death!!!

the ghost that choked me with the sheet was when I first worked in a nurseing home and she was 110 when she die and I felt guilt because she had had a fever and the nurse told me to put her into the whirlpool with cold water.... well I did because I did not know at the time that it would put her into shock and kill her on the spot. I did not want to do it and I gave the nurse other ideas but... I put her into the water and she died shortly after that.... I was 17. Of course it almost killed me and I almost quite but i didnt instead I when to the admen and told her the whole thing and she said it was ok blah blah blah then the ghost apeared in my dream I was wraping her in a blanket because she got cold in reality I had wraped the blanket around my neck. also in the dream I had tied the call light to her bed rail because it did not have this clippy thing on it but in reality i had tied the blanket the the bed post. then she stared calling me a mudurer and I woke up and she was beside me calling me muderer and I set up and choked myself out of fear and acting out mydream!!!!! at the time I had this catholic friend who was friends with a Nun and she told her about what happened and she said the only way to make the ghost go away was to repent and get rid of the guilt even if I did not kill her on purpose or otherwise my guilt was holding her to me. so me in my infinet 17 yr old wise dumb drove out into nowhere poor my heart out to God and set there waiting to this ghost to kill me gave her purmision to kill me!!! and i set there and i set there ...then i it was dark and i was tired and i said this is your last chanse to kill me because my mom will kill me if i am not home in 10 min or already dead. I heard her laugh and then i saw this shadow come from know where and pass though me and I got so cold it took me 3 day to warm up!!! then she stood infront of me and said Kill you? I dont want to kill you!!! I want you to remember what you did!!! you did not kill me and you couldnt have stoped my death I now that know you where the smily one thaqt talked to me. I want you to remember what you did for me!!! I am so sorry I did not understand! then she was gone.

oh and to stop hauntings in general if you are sensetive to it you have to shut them out by shutting the door to them in your mind.
hope this helps

T
T
Wow That's a very scary experience. I am a sensitive too. I was born that way. I lived in a house that I believe was haunted by a malicious spirit that lived in our attic. This spirit never tried to harm me physically but "he" did scare the [censored] out of me. As a child my bed was right up against the door leading up to the attic and I would be so scared to sleep in that room. I got a very bad feeling from it.
The reason I say that this spirit was male is because I used to have an older rocking horse( the one that was mounted on a metal frame with springs to make it bounce) and I was watching a preschool learning program like Sesame Street on televsion( I was about 4 or 5 years old) and I was playing on my rocking horse in front of the televsion in our living room and the lady on the program was doing the alphabet and she said " Now say it with me." and she began to recite the alphabet. I started to. But then I stopped at about the letter C. All of a suddden her voice changed from female to male and he said "Do it now" and her lips were in moving just like as if she had said it. I just looked at the televsion in amazement. After a few seconds, I said "No" Then the voice became very forceful and said "I said do it now" I was staying with my grandmother at the time. I ran to my grandmother screaming and told her what had happened she came in but the voice had returned to female. Needless to say she did not believe me.
Some people would say it's an overactive imagination of a child but I know what I heard. I remember it in detail as if it had just happened. I will never forget that experience.

Koala
Koala
Yeah After my dad died I had imagenary friends that I would talk to and they talked back I knew they were not there "really" and on some level I think I knew they were ghost and they were not kids like me they were of all ages and races whtever... There was one that I called Sally because I could not say her name and Sally stuck in my head so... they were always nice and they were like my family after my mom emotionaly with drew from everyone. by the time my mom figured out that I had imagenary friends I was 10 or 11 and she was worried and sent me to a quiK that thought she was a child psychologist!! LOL I told her what she wanted to hear and she told my mom what She wanted Mom to think.... the church people prayed over me..... then another Quik and so on till I made them go away and lived unhappily ever after!!! lol until I Quit school and lived on my own and met my husband!!!
He is not senistive and he does not understand anything about it and he doesnt realy want to although he does try!!!
anyways I can comissorate with you!!

C
C
I believe certain spirits will follow you.

I have certain "friends" in Spirit, my relatives too, who are with me. Because I am a medium, i see them and I know there is no separation at what we call "death."

Where Love is, there cannot be a separation.

Betsy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I totally agree with you on that one,Betsy

Rosie L

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.