logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
This meditation is being held by several groups across the World for Madeleine McCann, abducted from Portugual in May. We are praying/meditating for her safe return as we believe she is alive and that she is being held.

Please join us Saturday, 6/16/07 at 5pm UK time (11am CST). You can find details about Madeleine and her family atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Susan Kramer; 06/18/07 12:19 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
OP Offline
A
As some of you know, we attempted a group meditation for the return of Madeleine on Saturday, 6/16/07. While Madeleine remains missing, I was very happy to see this news report news report of over 30 children rescued from a VERY large paedophile ring in the U.K.

While there remains no listing of which missing children were rescued, I think that they are very close to finding the people responsible for taking Madeleine and we should try again to meditate good thoughts in that direction.

Whether you call it prayer or meditation, it all has the same effect and can be amplified if we all do it together.

So this Saturday, 6/23/07 at 5pm U.K. Time (11am CST), we will do it again.

We are asking that when you are meditating, it helps to picture Madeleine in your mind. Concentrate on her face, her eyes, her soul. Envision Madeleine being returned to her parents. The hugs and kisses that will follow. Picture Madeleine as she would appear when in her mothers arms. Imagine the feel of all of the kisses that will be placed on Madeleine's cheeks and forheard from everyone who has been looking for her. Imagine the news headlines: "MADELEINE FOUND SAFE, RETURNED TO OVERJOYED PARENTS"-- Picture the newspaper or website that you read every day to find out news and envision the headlines you wish to see. Feel these visions in your soul, in your heart, in your chest and let these energies build until you cannot contain them and then concentrate on the Algarve. Make your energy find her. Concentrate on her captors. Sending thoughts of the love that is between Madeleine and her family. Sending good thoughts to let Madeleine go to release her, to have pity on her and her family.

These are all of the things to concentrate on during this one specific time. PLEASE take a few minutes from your day to pray for her safe return. Together we can change things. You just have to think it.

Thank you.

Zebra
Zebra
It's in my diary, and I'll write it on a note and stick it above my 'Altar' at home....

Thanks for posting.

A
OP Offline
A
Thank you so much! smile

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.