Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#321784 06/13/07 06:13 PM
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Has anyone been watching this on USA? I've become totally addicted to it already, I love Debra Messing! (And she's doing a really good job, I think.)

I like how it makes fun of a lot of Hollywood stereotypes, too. And her love interest is really cute!

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
I've been watching it. I can say that I'm enjoying the miniseries more than I enjoyed the actual book. It's not often that I enjoy the movie/tv show more than the book it was based on!

F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
I am really enjoying it as well...I read the book recently and I'm kind of enjoying the show more too - I think it's because since they have changed some things, even though I've read the book I'm not quite sure what's going to happen!

And also I think watching the series has just been really fun. It's kind of a perfect summer series!

Do you think Lou will turn up okay after all?

A
A
I really like this show too. I always figured Lou would be alive somewhere, and now we know where! I am excited for Thursday's new episode. I was very thankful for the "marathon" this weekend so I could catch up.

Amy Ralston Young
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
I'm kind of sad that this is gonna be the last episode tonight, but I am really looking forward to how everything is going to wrap up for all of the characters.

I wonder if Molly will pick Lou or Sam? Or if she'll decide that she doesn't "need" to have a man in her life, necessarily and want to be by herself for a while?

I'm also curious to see what will happen with Joan and Pappy.

This series has been excellent; I've really enjoyed the entire thing!

Amoeba
Amoeba
All the new series on TV lately have been great....from The Starter Wive to Army Wives, Brothers & Sisters, etc. and with old(er) shows like Desperate Housewives, it's hard to pick! I just saw a preview for another new show starting on lifetime soon with Jason Priestly (90210) and it looks pretty good, it's called Side Order of Life. Where am I going to find enough time to watch all these great shows?!

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Originally Posted By: BellaMia
All the new series on TV lately have been great....from The Starter Wive to Army Wives, Brothers & Sisters, etc. and with old(er) shows like Desperate Housewives, it's hard to pick! I just saw a preview for another new show starting on lifetime soon with Jason Priestly (90210) and it looks pretty good, it's called Side Order of Life. Where am I going to find enough time to watch all these great shows?!

I agree, there is a lot of good watching material on tv this summer. Have you seen the previews for State of Mind on lifetime? That one looks good too.

D
D
I just saw Sate of Mind for the first time this past Sunday. I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't seen it yet, but be prepared for a lot of craziness. The actress that plays Dr. Ann does a great job. I'm pretty sure I've seen her in something else before... Anyone familiar with her?

B
B
State of Mind is good but have you seen Side Order of Life?!!!! It has Jason Priestley. smile It's been so long since I've seen him in anything. It reminds me of being young again (I loved 90210). smile

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I was just about to mention Side Order of Life... I'm a little more into State of Mind because of Lili Taylor, but Jason Priestley is pretty good too!

Tiger
Tiger
I just saw the first episode last week. It's really cute. I'm glad Debra has another series. The rest of the cast is great too.

M o e #344677 09/28/07 02:48 PM
Shark
Shark
I just found out there is a book so i'm going to try to find some time to read it since winter is coming soon!

*~*SwishyKid*~*
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.