logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I am 34 now and i had a modified Radical Mastectomy done (19) lymph nodes removed, I had a total hysterectomy done now due to my cancer being estro, hormon, progest positive...i am at stage 4 and they dont think there is any more to do. I am on Arimidex and i was in alot of pain before i started my meds. The did a bone scan and came back ok. Pain was getting worse in my muscles and bones so they did a bone density test and came back that i now have Osteo. They say that i am at for bone lose where they thought i would be at the end of my 5 years of being on my Arimidex...I have lost over a year of bone in a month and a half of being on this medication and they dont know what to do. I have to go see a bone Dr. in July. They say they cant treat me for both as they treat Osteo with a hormon ect... If anyone out there has ANY advice i would love to here it please... They say i cannot go off my Arimidex cause i have a 80-90% chance of it coming back because it was so aggrestive. Please reply if you have any advice thanks so so much..(L)

Take Care....Keep me posted ok..
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
MDL Offline
M
Hi,
Can you use a bio-identical Progesterone? By that I mean not a synthetic 'progestin'. Go to www.johnleemd.com (and his book, 'What Your Dr may not tell you about Breast Cancer'). and www.progesterone.com to read and learn more. Send me a PM and I'll talk more with you about it. I use and distribute a bio-identical progesterone cream I'd like you to know about.

R
OP Offline
R
Just thught i would give a update. They have put me on amnitryptilin for the repair or nerves and muscles that were damaged and they have me on lorenzapam to help me sleep.The pain is still bad but im sure i must be getting us to it. I have good nd bad days but thats everyone .... For my osteo they have put me on actonal. I have not started it yet so i was woundering if anyone has taken this? Anyways thought i would give a update to you and thanks for your reply Love: Pam :K:

Take Care....Keep me posted ok..

Moderated by  Gail A - AW&BC Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.