Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
das #321387 06/12/07 07:07 AM
Zebra
Zebra
when have I ever been angry?
And indeed, if I ever have, to what extent, and how has it continued?
I have never been angry with you in my PMs.
I just want you to know I am here for you, without judgement or pre-conceptions. Do you understand me, here?

If you perceive anger in my responses, I assure you, with all my heart you are mistaken, my friend.....

I will however admit to some personal frustration when I try hard as I might to indicate a true remedy to a given state, and people perceive I am either exaggerating or being unreasonable and untruthful.
But Anger?
No.
Never.....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
das Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Thanks Alexandra.

das #321391 06/12/07 08:07 AM
Zebra
Zebra
You're very welcome.

das #321563 06/12/07 07:00 PM
Shark
Shark
Hi das,

Thank you for the invitation to speak directly. How are you? What is happening with you now?

Like a rose blooming in the desert, I see your beauty even as you go through pain. It is interesting how even in tragedy, beauty is there. That's what happens when we open our hearts and recognize the glory in others and in ourselves.

You've been so kind in encouraging Holly and I. I smile at the words you say. Thank you for being an encourager! Have you been able to see your own beauty and glory in the midst of your grief?

You are no robot and neither am I. I am no stranger to grief. I feel for you and honour you at the same time. You have a wealth of possibility and resources stored within you. I have faith that you will find a way to rise up out of the dust and maybe later turn even this into an opportunity somehow.

On a different thread you mentioned something about beginning to be more aware of your feelings or intuition. I encourage you to watch your thoughts and only allow those to grow which build you up and NEVER tear you down.

I'm not sure how you are feeling about yourself at this time, but there is one thing I'm sure of. You need love at this time and you are the best person to give it to yourself. It is a great tragedy when we withdraw our own love for ourselves when we feel unloved by another.

I send warm thoughts of encouragement and love to you now. May you receive them.

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
das #321565 06/12/07 07:18 PM
Shark
Shark
das, you mentioned about being an inspirational speaker. What a compliment! Thank you. You have my coaching niche figured out!
I'm doing this one-on-one with women now, but at some point I have plans to do workshops and such.

I am really enjoying writing so I plan on completing some of that first. It can reach more women more effectively than just one-on-one. Why writing first? It's what I'm most passionate about right now.

Actually, I speak differently from how I write. I tend to be more practical and less poetic than I write here. This forum has been a great place for me to be free to "express" what comes to mind and not squash the poet in me. In my business, I am true to myself, but I choose more simple language to express the same powerful truths.

I'm really enjoying having my website, but I haven't been able to spend much time on it. I have a big deadline this Thursday for something else. I actually should be working on it now and not talking here. I better go!

Thanks for your "business coaching", das! Have you considered making a career of it?

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
D
das Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
No, I never considered that. First let me be successful. After that I will teach people.

das #321836 06/14/07 12:39 AM
H
Koala
Koala
H
That's kinda how i feel about it in my own case, das, even though people often like my advice and encourage me to coach now.

But you've gotten me thinking lately, and i don't think we should wait too long,... do you? What about if we figure out for ourselves at what point we'd be comfortable (what is our minimum), and then perhaps set a goal to reach there by a certain date?

D
das Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Holly,

I am leaving this forum.
Mr. Mohatta is quite well now and he was avoiding the forum because
of some issues. I have asked him to come back and meet his old friends.

das #321839 06/14/07 01:08 AM
H
Koala
Koala
H
das i'm so very glad to hear Mr. Mohatta is better!

But very sad to hear you are planning on leaving! I learn so much from you, and you are one of the reasons i come here.

Did something happen?

Wolf
Wolf
Das has gone in depression again. He will not come to this forum. He told me he got very disturbed.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.