Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Deanna,

Some of the most interesting conversations I have had are with people who disagree with me. The thing is that the other person has to have an open mind and not judge the others who do not think like they do which is the case with Bella Online. It is insane how people just get angry when they read or hear someone say something that they do not agree with then just proceed to attack them just because of that.

I know I am a human being and I also know there are other human beings that are not deranged evil worthless scum but the majority of us are. Empathy is the root and most human beings just do not have any. The worst is that some actually has empathy but at one point in their lives they just decide to not use that empathy anymore, that is scarier than the people who are born without any. My empathy is not used for criminals and the heartless (good example is on Live Leak theres a video of a teenage girl that is completely burned except for her eyes and teeth she went back inside her burning house to save her mom - in that video there are pages and pages of people who either joke about it or are disgusted by her - people who do that does not deserve my empathy and wont get it either).

I actually do smile without any reason why I am in public or when I just want to be nice, sometimes it feels good sometimes not.

I have money so a way out plus I live in a place that I like so it is not bleak like it was when I was in Ste-Florence. I just want to take my time before finally leaving my parents behind that the money I have do not run out before I get a job where I will start a new life, ending up on the streets or with a roof over my head but hungry would not be a great new start. At least here during my hell I am guaranteed a roof, electricity, water, food, satellite dish and internet.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Nancy,

LOL.... yeah, sometimes it's hard to believe someone else's view could possibly hold any merit, especially when we feel very strongly we are right wink

I'm really okay with the idea that we each have our own personal truth, and it may not align with someone else's version of the truth.

Like for me, it has not been my experience that the majority of people are "deranged, evil, worthless, scum." I actually find that the majority of people are loving, and compassionate beneath any seemingly crunchy exterior.

I believe that only those who are in a great deal of pain themselves could possibly hurt another. So I don't think it's as much to do with empathy as it is feeling limited and isolated and misunderstood. Yeah, I do understand there are a small number of people who seem to have not a trace of empathy, but this us usually linked to pretty severe abuse, or abandonment and withholding of love, while that person is a newborn, or infant.

This is why the power of our choice is our greatest super-power. We choose how we perceive the world, at every level. If we believe in a friendly world, we'll experience a friendly world. If we believe in a chaotic, hateful world, then that will be our experience.

That's why two people who attend the same event can come away with two experiences - one may have enjoyed it, while the other hated it.

There is something that I like to remind myself when I start feeling that the world is out to get me:

Your life is governed by the truth, whether you believe it or not.
However, your experience of life is governed by your beliefs, whether they are true or not.

Thank the gods we have the power to change our perceptions, right smile

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 10/15/15 06:30 AM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.