Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Trish, this is awesome! I tried to repost in a new topic titled "Grin and Bear It" but I couldn't get the picture to transfer - and we gotta have the picture smile

Could you repost?

Thanks!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I did repost it as GRIN AND BEAR IT!! Now I will finish the experiment 2 here, as promised. (It is the same as on Grin and Bear It, just in case someone does not move over to that site). wink

Trish

C
C
i am so glad i logged in after such a long time.wonderful threads!
:-)))

Time is precious.Don't waste it.
&
Learning to count your blessings will help you to smile more :-)
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi cb! It's good to see you here! And yes, there have been some wonderful threads!

I love your quote about counting blessings helps to smile more. I made a habit of having to come up with 20 things to be grateful for when I get into depressed mode! It helps SOOOOO much! And the more I did it, the more I got used to it and could come up with even more things to be grateful for!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi, cb!

Your points are excellent! Time is precious!! Glad to see you back! smile

Deanna, I love your habit of coming up with 20 things to be grateful for when you count your blessings. laugh

Trish

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Smiling because I am happy it rarely happens (years ago was the last time). Smiling because of a news I saw or something else depends of course on how much happy things I see and hear a day. Smiling while in public I do it often, I am not social at all because I am shy and I also detest our species but I am polite so I do it to be polite.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I like smiling. It's my favorite wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Nancy Roussy
Smiling because I am happy it rarely happens (years ago was the last time). Smiling because of a news I saw or something else depends of course on how much happy things I see and hear a day. Smiling while in public I do it often, I am not social at all because I am shy and I also detest our species but I am polite so I do it to be polite.

Nancy, anyone who reads your posts can see you are in pain. You continue to post here at BellaOnline, and I wonder if you are looking for interaction? Because honestly, when you make a statement like this, what kind of reaction do you expect in return?

This is a friendly community, with some really nice people - amazing people. And, if you'd give us half a chance, you could make friends here. I've made friends here, and I keep in touch with some of them off the forums too.

I know you have mentioned before that you are depressed. But have you thought that maybe keeping track of the bad things that happen to you may actually add to that depression?

I have enjoyed interacting with you when you post movie reviews, and I'd love to interact with you more. But seriously, when you say you detest our species, I think it greatly limits your joy because that thought only serves to isolate you.

Actually try the smiling exercise. Life can be pretty wonderful.

Deanna Joseph

N
N
Deanna,

With that post I just expressed my opinion of that thread, I did not want any specific reactions to this, just me expressing myself about the subject.

I have met many great people here which is why I keep coming back. I was on a few other websites where I wrote my opinions and I was bashed on all of them so I left those places but the latest two places I did make friends and I speak to them via email.

I hate human beings as a species but I at least do not go around hating or/and judging the people I do not know. I have to have proof that they are bad people before doing that. A few times (less than 5) I have disliked or hated someone when seeing their faces and everytime it turns out there was a reason or more to not like them or hate them.

On November 9 it will be six years that my life has turned into a hell so it is normal that I focus on the negatives since it is just with that that I am surrounded by, the rare things that are not negatives are with the people I have never met, yes it is amazing that I have many people I can turn to but I have never met any of you so I do not have that physical connection that so many people are so very lucky to have.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Nancy, thanks so much for responding!

And I really don't have a problem with your opinions, and we do disagree on a few things, but I think open discussion is always fun, and it's a good opportunity to interact anyway - we definitely don't all have to agree.

But can you see why I asked you that? We are the human species. Me, and You too wink

I LOVE humanity. I just do. I believe that despite the crunchy exterior, most people have a soft, sweet, gooey center wink

November 9 sounds like a crummy anniversary to have to think about --- and I do wish that you can find yourself in a more nurturing situation sooner than you expected.

And it's okay to smile for no reason wink It really is.

Deanna Joseph

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.