logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Thia Offline OP
OP Offline
I just got my first degree reiki attunement and I would like to have some guided meditations for doing self treatments and treatments for others. Preferably free???

Last edited by Thia; 06/03/07 12:06 PM.

" The way my feet must go may not be best for you. So I give this spark of what is light to me, to guide you through the dark, but not tell you what to see."
~Author unknown~
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
freebubbles3

What is this guided reiki meditation?
I am a reiki master but never heard of this?

Koala
Koala
mmm I havent realy go into that either I have heard of it but just resently. I think it is a meditation to help focuse you energy into the Reiki and healing. its more of a Chakra meditation. but i could be wrong....

you may like that site as well there are a lot of Reiki attunements you can look into and be attuned to as well!

Koala
Koala
I just check on the site and there is a section in the files for meditations!!! and they are some for chakras and one for Just sit and Be!!! I have to go read now.... lol Im curious now!!!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Anytime you have a query about reiki, ask me. I am a master for last 12 years.

Thia Offline OP
OP Offline
Im just excited to have gotten my first attunement, but not really good at meditation. Though I did have a weird experience the other day attempting meditation. I experienced some clairaudience.

Oh bubbles I joined that site.

Last edited by Thia; 06/04/07 06:19 PM.

" The way my feet must go may not be best for you. So I give this spark of what is light to me, to guide you through the dark, but not tell you what to see."
~Author unknown~
Koala
Koala
Cool what do you think so far?

If i meditate right before i do to sleep. I find my self transformed into a "dream" but im not asleep. I medtated on a Chapter in the bible.
Psa 148:1 � Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

Psa 148:2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

Psa 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

Psa 148:4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens.

Psa 148:5 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.

Psa 148:6 He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.

Psa 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

Psa 148:8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

Psa 148:9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:

Psa 148:10 Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:

Psa 148:11 Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:

Psa 148:12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:

Psa 148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory [is] above the earth and heaven.

Psa 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

In the "dream" I was setting by my dad and a very nice young lady and watched this play out on earth as they talked and explan what was going on and the importance of Praising God!!!

I have no idea how the female was but my dad had died when I was 5 so it was wonderful to see him again!!! I had never "dreamed" in such vivid detail or had it feel so real!!! Thats the way to read and gain insight from the bible!!! I was about 13 or so and I did not realize i was meditateing I had prayed and was just thinking about what it would be like for this to happen in reality and how that could be possible!!!

When I came out of the "dream" I had all this new versus in my head like the Rocks will Cry out that He is Lord, and All things are possible with Chirst Who strenghtens me!!! I had never heard or read this versus because my church shyed away from any thing they cant explane... I just found this Chpter in Psylms by chance. My bible fell to the floor and opened right to it and I thought mmm I wonder!!? so I read it and it stuck with me!!!
anyways just thought I would share this to let you know that meditating just takes time and a little thought!!! I cant do the PROPER Meditations, ithink they are compecated and find myself focusing on am i sitting right and breathing right and so forth... Good Luck!!!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Freebubbles, thank you for sharing your dream and insights with us!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Susan, you know about guided meditation of reiki?

Zebra
Zebra
das, excuse me asking, - and this is a genuine question, fired by curiosity. I'm not trying to be confrontational here...

How on earth can you place yourself in such a vulnerable position of being open to the discord, imbalance and harmony in others, [this portion of message removed by moderator for violating TOC]

Last edited by Susan Kramer; 06/05/07 11:23 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I don't know about guided meditations with Reiki, but many years ago another practitioner and myself did some exchanges. I find Reiki treatments very soothing.

Koala
Koala
Alexandra, to answer your question, I dont open my self up to all energies. I make sure that I am firmly grounded and centered before I do Reiki on anyone!!! I like the Spirit of God flow through me and into the other person. I dont use my energy because it is to draining and limited!!! If energy is removed form someone then being grounded and centered makes the energy flow through me and out back to God!! so I am more like a shethoscope in a Dr. hands!!! just a Tool for the Lord!!! lol I hope that explanes!!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Susan,
We used to do something with a whiteball in reiki.
Take the white ball from root to top with reiki.
Is guided meditation something like that?

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Originally Posted By: Alexandra
das, excuse me asking, - and this is a genuine question, fired by curiosity. I'm not trying to be confrontational here...

How on earth can you place yourself in such a vulnerable position of being open to the discord, imbalance and harmony in others, [this portion of message removed by moderator for violating TOC]

What is that you are saying? I am failing to understand?

P
Gecko
Gecko
P
Originally Posted By: das

What is that you are saying? I am failing to understand?

So am I!

I think perhaps Alexandra is suggesting that if we have troubles ourselves, we are not capable of helping others.

This is incorrect.

During the years that I was dealing with some of my most painful problems, I also did a great deal of healing work, using guided meditations to prepare, and relax those who came to me, before beginning the healing work. In fact, the guided meditations were an important part of the healing itself.

A healer is usually able to set aside their own personal problems when healing someone. It is a matter of sealing your aura before beginning, and cleansing your aura after the healing, as well as grounding.

If your own problems affect your ability to heal, then you aren't doing it correctly. You are failing to separate yourself from your patient emotionally and psychicly.

At least, that was my experience. The fact remains;- people were healed.

Patience.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Thanks patience.
I do exactly as you say.
And I feel better if I can help others.
I feel more self esteem.

Zebra
Zebra
Actually, I wasn't trying to say that at all... but as half my post was deleted, and I will have to communicate this via a PM, I'm sorry, but i can't clarify here!!

No problems though!

Thia Offline OP
OP Offline
From what I understand from what I've read and what my Reiki teacher taught me. You're not using your own energy, you're using God's( the Divine Source, Your higher power or whatever you choose to call it.) univeral energy. So there can be no harm done with Reiki. There is no exchange of personal energy and both the Reiki healer and the person receiving the energy healing are healed.

~Author unknown~
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Actually, I wasn't trying to say that at all... but as half my post was deleted, and I will have to communicate this via a PM, I'm sorry, but i can't clarify here!!

No problems though!

Alexandra,

If you ever doubt that your message can disturb me, please do not send. I am not in mental state to read anything disturbing.
Thanks.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Originally Posted By: Thia
From what I understand from what I've read and what my Reiki teacher taught me. You're not using your own energy, you're using God's( the Divine Source, Your higher power or whatever you choose to call it.) univeral energy. So there can be no harm done with Reiki. There is no exchange of personal energy and both the Reiki healer and the person receiving the energy healing are healed.

That's correct Thia.
Protect yourself with white light and give reiki to anyone.

Zebra
Zebra
Originally Posted By: das

Alexandra,

If you ever doubt that your message can disturb me, please do not send. I am not in mental state to read anything disturbing.
Thanks.

My friend, I am completely aware of this, and am considerably concerned for your well-being. It is precisely for this reason I wanted to approach you.
However, the matter has been clarified, and there is no need to proceed further.
You know of my good feelings toward you, and we have spoken of this elsewhere, have we not?

with metta,
Alexandra

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Thanks.

Koala
Koala
I think I missed something but thats ok question answers and problem solved!!!! lol wink

happy little people make great happy little post!!! haha

yeah im tired....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.