After a year of talking and crying and waiting for him to be like we were in the first year we were together. It had come to the point where it was like he wasn't with me anymore, but never actually said it. I was feeling like he was just using me for security or some kind of stability. As much as I wanted him to snap out of this behavior he had for the last year the last few weeks of much thought and pain I was convinced it was not going to happen. So I had made my mind up that it was time to realize that I guess it was over there was nothing more left for me to do especially when it was like talking to a concrete wall. I could just feel inside that his feelings had dissapated. Heartache is the worst pain in the world and I know that it helps when you have someone else to spend some time with it makes
things a lot easier. In this situation this other person I went to see I know that commitment was not an option and I wouldn't want one so soon anyways.
After it happened, and I had stayed gone for two nights and my boyfriend finally noticed I had stayed gone he didn't notice until the 2nd night. He asked me about it and I straight up told him and expecting him to just leave without a fight. I didn't do it to get even and I was not expecting to happened what has. I almost can't even put it into words the change in him. He said that to think of not having me in his life would devastate him and that he is willing to do anything and everything to makes us work. He constantly apologizes for hurting me the way he did. We have gone through a lot of hardships together. He has never been in a relationship with responsiblilties and life is not easy and I'm the one he has been with when he is learning this. He swears he will never let things go back to the way things were. I still have guards up, but can honestly feel love from his heart again and that is all I ever wanted. Bottom line we have to forget about everything in the past and believe in each other and try to as hard as possible to trust one another. I have never lied, cheated or anything like that through our whole relationship until this past incident that is why it was over and I told him. Im not into betrayl in any way shape or form. I would rather take being hurt than to hurt anyone. So getting even or to hurt him those were not my intentions.