logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#312677 05/11/07 08:33 AM
T
OP Offline
T
I had a miscarriage a few months ago. And I feel like my life is over! Me and my partner wernt planning on stating a family but this changed and we were both excited talking about names and schools and he even got some lil booties for the baby. But then i lost it and he got real upset (some times i feel, even more than me) But now i feel alone and no one to talk to about how im feeling. Every time i bring it up in front of my partner he tells me to change the subject cos he dont want me to cry and get up set, my mum reply is basiclly the same as his. All my friends tell me just to forget it an move on with life.
Im real cofused some days i just want to talk about it and not get upset but i dont have anyone that will listen. To make things worse my doctor has recently told me i have depression and feels that it is because of the miscarriage. I no within myself if i could find someone to talk to i would get over it alot better but there is no one there for me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
Koala
H
What was it that you want to say about it?

S
SBH Offline
S
I know how it is having everyone telling you not to talk about it, because you'd "get upset if you do." I had a miscarriage in February and that's how I reacted. The hardest part was being 18 and having the guy who was the father abandoning me. I finally found someone who will listen to me talk about it and be there.
If you need someone to talk to, darlin' I'm here. I really know how it is. I hope for the best for you, and I hope that you and your partner decide to try to have another baby.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Missuz,my heart goes out to u, i lost a baby 41yrs ago she did live for 3 hours after she was born, i never saw her but i buried her.i hope u can get some kind of therapy, talking about is a good thing.I still have trouble with getting thru her birthday,n holidays,i forever think of her. its your grief, you lost part of you,n its o.k to talk talk talk as much as u need to.don't let anyone take that away from u. talking is healing even if yr still talking about it 41yrs from now, God bless u Missuz

Rosie L
J
JEL Offline
J
Hi I read your post. I just had a m/c on 5-18. and before that I had a 13 day old pass away in Oct. 2006. It will get easier not right away but hang in there. Men greive differently then woman. They don't understand we need to talk. If you need anything email me at Jellnb5@aol.com

I will talk and listen to you

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.