logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Originally Posted By: jesusislord
I'm sure you would consider "reputable sites" to be only those that agree with you view?

Well there's the FBI Crime Statistics.
There's the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Are those reliable to you?
Try skipping websites, as those can claim anything. I can create a website showcasing how my dog flies an airplane.
Go to the source. Contact the FBI and the AAP.
If you want to truly deal in facts, I will converse with you.But trolling will not work with me - I will ignore.

Last edited by Rueben; 05/23/07 06:21 PM.

Bye bye !
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
As do you *jesusislord* or is it jcFREAK or TexasDave? Funny how all your posts are in forums you don't approve of. I believe that falls under trolling?

Amelia

Koala
Koala
LOL Studies have show that dogs flying airplans is a safe and reliable way for you dogs to travel! 95% of the dogs that travel in cars and others automobles have to be lock in a pet taxi the other 5% sit in the front set and and are the eyes and ears for the blind! Studies have proven Dogs HATE pet taxis and would rather fly there own airplane and control where and when they go instead of haveing to relie on mere humans to safely drive them around!!!

One dog we interviewed stated
RRRRRRUFFF Bark bark GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUFffffffffff pant pant Bark!!!

For those of you who have not learned Doggynessish here is the translation!!

We dont like small box it smells as bad as troll on Bellaonline .com!!! we want to fly big plane in the air and go pee pee on any firehydren, tree, bush, or troll we want!!

This study proves Dogs can fly airplanes safely and trolls need big umbrellas!!!!

Thank you for your time!! our next report will be on the safety of Cats flying airplanes and the danger this poses FOR THE BIRDS!!!!!!

T
T
It is safer to fly than drive. Unfortunately, it is much safer to CRASH in a car than an airplane. They don't quote you that little statistic do they?LOL

Elephant
Elephant
I will be editing out every single post of jesusislord. By their own posts it has been discovered this is a person who was banned from the BellaOnline Forums.

I am sorry for this, but some people cannot let go when they violate the TOS and are banned.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Elephant
Elephant
JesusIsLord is Texasdave... who is jesusfreak.. who has been banned from this forum at least 5 times.. i know more but I know for sure at least 5 times.

He has been banned because of TOS violations.

I hope that the powers that be at BellaOnline will use everything within their powers to see him punished to the fullest extent of the law since what he does (circumventing barriers in place) is clear harassment and definately a violation of federal internet laws, and his own ISP TOS.

I just wanted to let you know what is going on because I hate deleting threads and posts, but in this case I feel it is my duty to you all to do this.

I have screenshots already, and I urge all members to place him on ignore and to not respond to any posts.

Thanks!

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Originally Posted By: freebubbles3
LOL Studies have show that dogs flying airplans is a safe and reliable way for you dogs to travel! 95% of the dogs that travel in cars and others automobles have to be lock in a pet taxi the other 5% sit in the front set and and are the eyes and ears for the blind! Studies have proven Dogs HATE pet taxis and would rather fly there own airplane and control where and when they go instead of haveing to relie on mere humans to safely drive them around!!!

One dog we interviewed stated
RRRRRRUFFF Bark bark GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUFffffffffff pant pant Bark!!!

For those of you who have not learned Doggynessish here is the translation!!

We dont like small box it smells as bad as troll on Bellaonline .com!!! we want to fly big plane in the air and go pee pee on any firehydren, tree, bush, or troll we want!!

This study proves Dogs can fly airplanes safely and trolls need big umbrellas!!!!

Thank you for your time!! our next report will be on the safety of Cats flying airplanes and the danger this poses FOR THE BIRDS!!!!!!

*big grin*
Dogs driving cars for the blind explains something that has always confounded me. Ever driven up to an ATM machine? Notice they have the keys in braille ON THE DRIVERS SIDE of course? Um...I always wondered!

Bye bye !
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I already sent some stuff over about "JesusisLord" and "TD" (which number was it?), as well.

They are jumping on it pretty fast!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
They can always find out is IP and trace him.

Koala
Koala
A New study has just come out!! Now that cats are flying airplanes along with dogs, the birds and haveing a fit!!!

The birds are greatly offended by this because "The SKY is our safe haven!!!!" stated one Parrot.

One human also said "I cant keep buying gas for my animals to fly!"

What a delima!!! Folks The world has Gone to the Dogs and Cats!!!

More report say that because the dogs and cats are flying more and more there is more to worry about then the sky falling!!!

WHAT A MESS!!! The Troll at Bella online are in deep $#!T!!!

I cant say I am sorry of the troll he was warned many times!!! The only bright side to the story is that the cats and Dogs have perfected there aim and no casualitys have been reported of innecent by standers getting hit!!! and so far this is the only agreements the dogs and cat have come to!!!

We will keep you updated as the story breaks!!! State tuned to Bella online.com!!!
Next a brief statement from our lovely partners in humor...

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 09:46 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.