Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
O.K. I'll warn them. If a preacher sexually abuses a child THEY ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. It is an evil act. I do not care if they call themselves straight, gay, or preacher. Evil is evil. It is an act of homosexual pedophilia even if it is a preacher. You see, I'm consistent.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Freebubblers, didn't you know God lives in prison? That's where prisoners find him. When they leave, they often lose him again.

Jan Goldfield

Elephant
Elephant
Quote:
but all men who molest little boys are committing homosexual acts.

No, they are not committing homosexual acts, they are committing sexual crimes against a person. Homosexual acts occur between two consenting adults who like performing sexual acts with people of the same gender. There is a big difference.

But yes, homosexuals are over-represented in reports on child molestation. It is because people classify any act between two people of the same gender, regardless of age and type as a homosexual act. To see why this is wrong, or inaccurate, read my previous statement on what a homosexual act is.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
A man raping a woman is a crime but it is a heterosexual act. A man raping a boy is also committing a crime AND a homosexual act. It is a sexual act between two people of the same sex. When considering the act itself it has nothing to do with consent. When considering the LAW it has to do with consent.

Elephant
Elephant
you are missing my point. A sex crime is a sex crime no matter who is performing the act and who is the victim.

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Koala
Koala
LOL Pondlady God lives everywhere!! prisoners may lose God after they live prison but they find Him again when they are caught again and then they repent and think we are dumb enough to let them go so they can start there new life (of crime!!!) In Jesus name!!!

they dont realize us christians down here in Texas just dont buy it!! God forgive and God judges and God can deal with them!!! but intill then exacute the killers and child preditors and let the rest rot!

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
True. A sex crime is a sex crime but it involves sex. An act. If a man molests a boy it is a crime because the LAW says it is, it is a homosexual act because it is a simple logical fact. Like I said, this is the dirty little secret that the gay community tries to avoid talking about. Or dodges the truth altogether as you are trying to do. I don't go around trying to say that the rape of a little girl by a man is not a heterosexual act because it is. An illegal heterosexual act.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I believe Jase's point is that raping someone or molesting a child is aberrant behavior no matter which genders are involved. It makes the point rather moot whether it is "homosexual" or "heterosexual".

Add in the fact that most rape and molestation has more to do with POWER than sex, and it is really immaterial whether homo or hetero applies.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Elephant
Elephant
thank you Michelle. Someone was getting what I was trying to say.

M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
can I just say a molestation is not about sex at all its about power so the man molesting a boy may not infact be homosexual but he is (and not to belittle this by any means) showing the ultimate form of power over the child.

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.