logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#313687 05/15/07 06:09 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Jenna I loved your article on 9 reasons why I hate the teachings of eternal security!! anything that tells anyone that God is like a gift horse or Gine in a bottle is VERY Wrong!! and I have never agreed with the concept that God loves us and we can do what ever we want to!!!

You have a vailed point with the suicidle lady! to tell some one at there weakest monent that Heaven is great and wonderful and you go there after you die is like saying heres a gun go kill your self to get there!!!

While I personaly believe God is God and its not my place to tell anyone they are going to heaven or anywhere else, I think the life we lead is more important then what we say with our words!! just because some one says they are saved does not make them Christians or mean they are going to hell they have to repent and believe in Jesus yes but faith from words does not always mean faith from the heart or soul!!!

Thank you for the article!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
freebubbles,
You are absolutely correct that just because some say they are Christian does not make it so. People sometimes lie. Or are deceived. But our words do matter. Jesus said that those who profess His name before men, He would profess before His Father in heaven. So, it is important that we speak up about Christ. Of course, like you said we must LIVE up to that profession of faith or we are hypocrites. And you already know what Jesus said about hypocrites.

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.