logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shark
Shark
The glass is half full. And go outside! Sunshine, sunshine. Phone my bf, and just look around, someone always has it worse than you do.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
I post on bella! lol I also lesson to music, read, write poems or letters,crochet and pray pray pray!!!

Koala
Koala
Oh yeah if I am mad and im trying to get in a good mood and be positive I rant and rage (normaly while im by myself at home or with my hubby unless hes the one Im mad at!!)till i laugh myself happy!!! works like a charm!!!

Blow it all out of proportion and laugh at how its not that bad after all!!! lol

D
D
I generally listen music and now a days i play solitaire.

Dollars
Attract money, fame, prosperity, mental peace and healthy relationship
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

K
K
I do the following to get myself into a happy mood

1) I apply gratitude for the things I currently have in my life

2) I write my blog to share with more people on how they can apply law of attraction in their life

3) I visualize the life I want

All the above tells me I have so much in my life and my abundance can overflow to benefit more people.

Last edited by Karenlim; 05/21/07 10:28 AM.
D
D
generally i read affirmation book and use law of attraction to make me more motivated and it really works for me

Dollars
Attract wealth prosperity fame and healthy relationship
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

T
T
Well first I had to figure out my purpose in life. Once I did that, everything else fell into place. I found the career I wanted, the cars, the house, the relationship. Of course I had to be clear as to the things I wanted in my life and write down my goals in the 7 areas of my life. It's incredible what you can do once you understand the Law of Attraction.

I am now a life coach and helping others achieve their dreams. You can visit me at www.tamigomez.com if you want more info.

Hoping all your dreams come true!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Watch birds.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I posted before about how music makes me feel better. I love listening to oldies music because it brings back all the happy times from my childhood, but it also depends on why Im not in a positive mood.

If Im angry about something I generally just have to vent ALOT lol.

If Im sad generally just talking to someone helps or asking someone for a hug.

If Im just feeling a little grumpy it's generally having that alone time that makes me feel better. When I'm upset, grumpy etc I don't want to be around people. They just annoy me lol so I need to just spend some time thinking and doing something for myself and afterwards I feel much better and relaxed. It could be anything from reading, writing, having a nap, taking a nice hot bath, drinking some hot chocolate and watching tv in my pjs, looking at old photo's - anything that brings a smile to my face.

Or for any reason, sometimes a good cry is all it takes to turn your mood around. It's strange, but when I was younger ( and depressed) I used to cry myself to sleep but every morning I felt soo refreshed. Sounds kinda weird, I know, but a good cry here and there really does help.

And I do have to agree with iwonder sunshine is wonderful!

Last edited by lala21; 05/26/07 01:22 AM.
Shark
Shark
I find my mood is directly related to my thoughts. When I entertain a negative thought, I've discovered it can be a quick slippery slope down a big black hole. Sound familiar?

I get in a more positive mood by consciously making a choice to think positive thoughts. If someone has hurt me, I think of positive truths about myself. If I see something terrible on the news, I focus on the really wonderful things in this world.

It sounds incredibly simple, but it really does work.

Last edited by Tami S; 05/29/07 04:50 PM.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.