logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#312585 05/10/07 05:26 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet

I recently signed up as a consultant for Stuffed With Fluff, which sells kits and clothing to make your own stuffed animals and dolls, as well as party packages for people who want to do a bear-making (or other animal) birthday party. Everyone who sees the animals wants one, they are so cute! I was even the top selling consultant for April! Unfortunately, all the kids in my life are college age now, because I think if I had school age kids, these would literally sell themselves. (Not that the college age kids don't appreciate them, but it's not the same level of enthusiasm they would have shown when they were younger!)

At any rate - there is no cost to sign up and consultants get a nice discount that can be used to buy stock or items for your own use (gifts for your kids to take for friend's birthdays...) Stuffed with Fluff is just starting up, but it's really a no-risk opportunity! It's not perfect, nothing is, but I'm really happy with it and they are working on improvements to make it better for all of us - I only wish I'd had this opportunity when my kids were younger!

If you sign up, I'd appreciate it if you'd put me down (Julie rep #58) as having referred you. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. I really do believe this would be a wonderful, easy opportunity if you have elementary or middle school age kids - it's pretty good even if you don't, frankly!

Julie

(editted to fix links)

Last edited by Julie_MidEast_Java/Script; 05/10/07 05:34 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Vannie Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Work & Family gets a lot of freebies. Some are good smile Some lead readers to recruiting sites by hiding the links. frown

Please use this area to share your coupons, freebies, merchandise offers and other offers that pertain to enriching family. Legitimate work at home offers with low or no-cost to join are welcome.

Let's work together to help to make our lives better and richer.

All links and offers will be monitored and checked.

Vannie Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Julie,

This looks like a good deal. The bears are adorable.

Last edited by Vannie; 05/14/07 01:13 PM.
H
H
For moms who would really like to work at something based on what they know and love and earn income from it, I think building an information-rich Web site is a great way to go. It can be an affordable, flexible, convenient way to earn money and allow you to work at home.

BUT...and you knew there would be a but, didn't you? It takes time and a LOT of hard work and determination.

If the idea intrigues you, there is a free e-book that covers the how-to's, getting organized to work at home and case studies of real moms who are building web-based businesses. Now, these moms are not all making a million dollars a year. However, some are making grocery and vacation money and others have built their Web sites (based on a passion) and have replaced part or full time incomes.

Also, I am not talking about just putting up a web site here. This is building a real business, over time. Sometimes a long time. Well, at least in my case! But going this route can eventually (yes, with that hard work) bring in excellent money. It's not for everyone but for the moms featured in the case studies, and for me, it's been a great solution.

I offer this free download on my other siteBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by HomeOrganizeIt; 05/30/07 04:23 PM.

All the best,
Erin
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
N
N
Iam a mommy of two little boys under 3 years old and I was having trouble finding a work from home job that could be flexible with my schedule. I have finally found the PERFECT at home job for me! You work whenever you want to. Its your own business, so you decide when you work. I already have 200+ members in my powerline that were all put there by someone else!
Please Come by and Take the Tour and see how you can profit from this GREAT opportunity!! You can also put in your zip code to see the tremendous savings you can receive in your city!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Vannie; 08/17/07 02:05 PM.
Vannie Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Kellogg's has a Pirates of the Caribeen(?) promotion

I just noticed the promo on the back of my Corn Flakes box. You can get a projection alarm clock for 5 Pirate Tokens or 1 Pirate Token and $4.99. The offer is good until 6/30/08.

The clock is recommended for ages 8 and above. You can collect the tokens for specially marked Kellogg's and Keebler products. Here is the direct link BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Let�s start with some facts you may not be aware of. There are more women on the Internet than men. Women do more online shopping than men. And women are responsible for three-fourths of the purchases made online. These facts tell me what I already know � WOMEN are the power behind Online Shopping! What that means to me is that as a woman you should be able to benefit from what has been created with MY POWER MALL . It�s taken 5 years and $500,000 to create something that will radically change your life � and it�s absolutely FREE!
Would $4 - $6000 a month make a difference to you, or you and your family? I believe so or I wouldn�t be sending you this card. I�m not going to take time to explain it because MY POWER MALL has created some powerful movies and a great website that will do just that. I will tell you it is totally new, totally FREE, very simple, and can be done in conjunction with anything else you are doing to generate financial freedom. You could easily be making $4 - 6000 a month, but your income potential is unlimited. Interested? Click the link below! It will only take a few minutes to determine if our FREE program will work for you. I believe it will!
MY POWER MALL

Gecko
Gecko
Does anyone know of a website that "rates" the different WAH plans and ideas?

I think it would be very helpful for women to be able to see other people's experiences and comments on companies.

Thanks.

A
A
DON'T SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT THIS! WHY TOSS GOOD MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN?

We have had tremendous growth and are looking for an energetic and positive individual with computer skills, people skills, and Internet Access to work from home anywhere in the world. We will train you, and there is absolutely no cost for the system. Please go to http://www.allrebatemall.com and complete the form after watching the business video. Remuneration is by commissions.

We are paid fundraisers for nonprofit organizations and a portion of corporate proceeds is committed to the One Child At A Time project. We organized a system that ties together brand name stores (Home Depot, Barnes and Noble,Circuit City, Macy's, Target, Kohls, Linens and Things, Best Buy, Gap, Lands End, Chadwicks, Starbucks Store and 1000 stores all together) into an all rebate mall. Every store in the system gives a rebate to us when a purchase is made. These rebates are the basis of the commissions that you can earn. www.allrebatemall.com

All Rebate Mall

H
H
Hey There,

I read all of the posts here and really felt that this could be a benefit to many. I am a work at home mom to 3. I have 2 sons, ages 4,10,and a daughter 4.5 months. I started working from home around 2 years ago with the intention of replacing my income from my part-time job. I have since done so, and I am now working on replacing my husband's income. This is not a get rich quick kind of opportunity. This is something that takes hard work, and motivation, as does anything worth doing.
I am with a group called The MOM Team. We are an amazing team. We help other moms to be able to stay home and earn what they need to for their family.
Honestly this is not for everyone. I really believe that when you find what you are looking for, you will know it. In order to be successful at anything, you really have to believe in what you are doing. I did try one of the more conventional home businesses before, but as you probably know they usually involve delivering catalogs, selling, delivering products, and collecting money. I was gone more than I was home, and really did not want to do anything like that ever again. Obviously I was not successful, as I really was not happy with what I was doing and didn't have a whole lot of faith in the company I was working with.
What I love about our team is that we actually help people improve their lives in so many ways. We never have to leave our home. We do not do any sales, or have home parties, collect money, or any of that stuff. We are partnered with a legitimate company who is registered with the Better Business Bureau. There is no huge capital investment, which is perfect for most of us, as if we had the money to make a huge investment, we probably wouldn't be looking to work from home.
If you are interested in finding out more about what we do, please visit my personal website. Any information is delivered directly to me, and is not shared with anyone. I am just a mom who finally found something that works for my family. Like I said, this may not be for everyone, but you never know until you find out all the details. Take Care and I hope each of you find what you are looking for.

Julie Svendsen
Helping Moms Work From Home!
[url=www.HomeWithYourFamily.com]www.HomeWithYourFamily.com[/url]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Vannie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.