logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Wolf
Wolf
Mr. Acharya,
I am from India and I feel that probably people from west know the meaning of love better than Indians.

Last edited by cdmohatta; 06/26/07 08:49 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
dyamondz01 ,

In my opinion, you are having a tough time because you feel betrayed.
I feel that you should take an early divorce.
You are wishfully thinking to get the same man again, but he is different.
Delay will only cause you more problems.

D
OP Offline
D
To Dez and Ganesha,

I want to thank you for the advice and think that Dez is right in this situation. Ganesha, I tried and lost alot in this marriage. I understand completely about military and supported my husband 200% but in the end he didn't support me as a husband. We lost a baby but only one mourned that baby's death me. Blamed myself for four years by myself and my husband wasn't there to comfort me once. Why is that? I don't want to offend anyone but I can't stay with someone that don't love me anymore. Thank you for all of your advice. Maybe I will find someone else that will be good to me but right now that's not my top priority in life. It's my two children and Me now.

"What's important is that you're ok with yourself and what you have in life now!"
Wolf
Wolf
That is good. Get divorce as soon as you can and live your life fully. Good luck.

D
Dez Offline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Good luck Dyamondz, it sounds like you are on the right path already. I am four months away from my ex now, and the longer I am away the clearer I see all the abuse I went though. You sound like a strong woman, your children are lucky to have you.

Dez

G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Originally Posted By: cdmohatta

The way of emphasis on things he says and the way he makes others feel that they know nothing?

I never said .. that I just thought of it practically.. I never knew that in life you have to follow rules when you are marrieddddd shocked

LD
Nursing Job
(Looking for Nursery Job in UK?)
D
Dez Offline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
First, they are not rules. They are rights. They are the rights every human being has a right to.

Second, every right listed was a matter of self respect and of love. They are things you should do because you love your spouse or significant other, not because they are expected of you but rather because you love the person so much that you want to be only good to them. And it should always go both ways.

If they seem like asking too much, then you are not ready to be in such a relationship.

Dez

Last edited by Dez; 07/06/07 09:34 PM.
G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Originally Posted By: cdmohatta
Mr. Acharya,
I am from India and I feel that probably people from west know the meaning of love better than Indians.

Hey if you don't mind then explain me

Why do these people have so many affairs and they feel it is normal.

After marrying these people find it offending to scold each other. I had written a word "control" somewhere in my earlier post. People where just puzzled!!!! As though it was something they never heard about..

The number of times these people marry is not 1!!! Why is this so?

LD
Nursing Job
G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Originally Posted By: dyamondz01
To Dez and Ganesha,

I want to thank you for the advice and think that Dez is right in this situation. Ganesha, I tried and lost alot in this marriage. I understand completely about military and supported my husband 200% but in the end he didn't support me as a husband. We lost a baby but only one mourned that baby's death me. Blamed myself for four years by myself and my husband wasn't there to comfort me once. Why is that? I don't want to offend anyone but I can't stay with someone that don't love me anymore. Thank you for all of your advice. Maybe I will find someone else that will be good to me but right now that's not my top priority in life. It's my two children and Me now.

What do I say now?, Again what if your second married life turns out to be even worse? What if after getting a divorce you still have problems?

Are you sure if you get divorced everything will work 100% fine for you?

LD
Nursing Job
D
OP Offline
D
Well, right at this point thinking about a second marriage isn't in mind. Right now, I have to think about Kids and myself, I know how your feeling the first marriage we should try hard well I did that and he's not. I can't make anyone want to be where they don't want to be. So now, I don't want to be married and go on with my life with my kids and do what I have to do as a mother make sure we're alright. Maybe in time when I will consider marriage but I can't say that now because my hopes for marriage has been stained. I don't want to put myself in that position again, right now but in time it may change. But I understand what you telling me, it's just not the advice for me. Thank you.

"What's important is that you're ok with yourself and what you have in life now!"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.