No other forums have been able to comment on this device. Perhaps if I post it here, I will hear something...Thanks all! smile

I lost our baby about 3 months into the pregnancy last year (2006). I had a D & E (since I was further than 13 weeks) on August 30, 2006 and we have not used a condom since. I have yet to get pregnant. My sister-in-law has told me about the FDA approved OV-Watch (which is a fertility predictor). I'm wondering if buying a $189 fertility wristwatch is worth it or should I just let nature run it's course??? Have any of you tried this gadget with success (or failure)???

My husband is 36 and I will be 30 in September of this year. We have two foster kids but we want kids of our own as well. I've heard of home sperm tests from Walgreens, has anyone used these with success? Was it worth the purchase? I know many people regret being parents but think about those that have trouble conceiving...how would you feel in our shoes? I think children are a blessing and they come to this world to make our lives better than they were. We learn from them and they do keep life hard but simple. I've had my 4 and 5-year old foster children for a short time, but I realize the challenges associated with parenting...and it's totally worth it. I keep hoping for two blue lines to pop up on my pregnancy test everytime I take one. Can you become too obsessed with fertility? I just feel my biological clock ticking and I only have a few years of an open window of opportunity left. I want to be young enough to play with my kids. Any thoughts?