logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#310011 04/27/07 11:39 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I lost our baby about 3 months into the pregnancy last year (2006). I had a D & E (since I was further than 13 weeks) on August 30, 2006 and we have not used a condom since. I have yet to get pregnant. My sister-in-law has told me about the FDA approved OV-Watch (which is a fertility predictor). I'm wondering if buying a $189 fertility wristwatch is worth it or should I just let nature run it's course??? Have any of you tried this gadget with success (or failure)???

My husband is 36 and I will be 30 in September of this year. We have two foster kids but we want kids of our own as well. I've heard of home sperm tests from Walgreens, has anyone used these with success? Was it worth the purchase? I know many people regret being parents but think about those that have trouble conceiving...how would you feel in our shoes? I think children are a blessing and they come to this world to make our lives better than they were. We learn from them and they do keep life hard but simple. I've had my 4 and 5-year old foster children for a short time, but I realize the challenges associated with parenting...and it's totally worth it. I keep hoping for two blue lines to pop up on my pregnancy test everytime I take one. Can you become too obsessed with fertility? I just feel my biological clock ticking and I only have a few years of an open window of opportunity left. I want to be young enough to play with my kids. Any thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
JEL Offline
J
I don't think they are worth it. don't waste your money. I lost my son in 10-2006 due to anencephalie and just m/c on 5.18. Let nature take it course. Everything will work out.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.