logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 134 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 133 134
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I'm looking forward to going back to bed!

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
hi skyhaven. I hope you have a nice day today.

dmichelle... your news is nice to hear.

It's evening now, but i am looking forward to listening to music and cleaning up around my house, and hope to get a phone call from a friend. smile

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Hi Hollyelise! Sorry you are having some difficulties with your friend. I hope it all works out - one way or another. It's tough when a long friendship goes down the tubes... I had a "best friend" (not quite for as long as yours was though) anyways, she just wasn't there for me when I needed her the most and it's a long story that I wont bore you with, but needless to say, we aren't friends anymore. Now we are more just acquaintances. We see eachother from time to time, usually when our big group of friends get together. She became a very selfish person, and I realized how toxic she was to me. I wanted to have goals and direction, and purpose and meaning in my life. I wanted to succeed, and explore and do things and meet people, and she was the opposite, in fact she WANTED to DO nothing, ever. Anyways, that was really hard on me, so I think I can relate a little bit at least.

I think music does heal smile What kind of music do you most enjoy Holly?

I've had alot of things going on in my life to do with my family (not good thigns), and stress and worry, but things are slowly working themselves out. I started this online councelling thing that my work offers, it's helped a fair amount. Just in helping me find my confidence to stand up to people and get my points across clearly etc. It's been good. On the homefront, my hubby and I bought a condo - it's under construction right now, but we move in May 2009!! Im suuuper excited, and then I plan on buying a dog!! YAY! I can't wait to have a dog again.. its' great for mood therapy and depression. I've never actually been "diagnosed", but I know that I have suffered from some mild depression at least and I know that animals/walking them etc can really help with that, especially in the winter. I'll be getting that extra exercise I need. So Im definintely looking forward to that!

As for today, well it's already 9:17pm, so I'm looking forward to relaxing the night away with hubby, and having the whole weekend off with him!! Then turkey dinner at his parents house on Monday smile

I'm looking forward to accomplishing work, not the work itself

Shark
Shark
I'm meeting with my MasterMind group tonight - it's always fun and filled with great ideas and suggestions.

Sharon Michaels
Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
I'm just off to visit some 'old friends' to play Carrom - an ancient Indian board game.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
There are only 55 minutes left of today but I am looking forward to reading a little more!

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Chi-Japanese Food
There are only 55 minutes left of today but I am looking forward to reading a little more!

I totally agree! I too look forward to that last read of the day, even if it's only two minutes...and especially when it takes your self development or personal growth up another notch. (JOY)

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
I'm trying to get in the habit, of first thing in the morning, thinking of at least three things that i'm looking forward to in the day...What are you looking forward to today?
I'm meeting up with an 'old' friend. The anticipation of seeing someone again who you haven't seen in literally years is quite thrilling! (JOY)

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I'm looking forward to a forecast of possibly heavy thunderstorms today. I feel like we haven't had any in a longtime, like I remember as a child. Maybe they seemed bigger from my childhood viewpoint, but they are few and far between anymore.

So while I want everyone to be safe, and no damage done, I really want a big booming, fantastic light show eek

Page 42 of 134 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.