Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#309261 04/24/07 04:10 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Hello!

I recently took over the BellaOnline Quilting site and thought it was about time I said "Hello".

I hope everyone is enjoying the new articles and newsletters. I want to make this site a wonderful and friendly online resource for every quilter, regardless of experience level, and so far I am enjoying it.

To help me get to know you, please reply to this post with your name and the number UFO's (Unfinished Objects) in your quilting pile! I'll go first:

My name is Jennifer Beaujon and I have at least ten unfinished quilts in my closet in varying degrees of incompleteness.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Quilting!

Jennifer Beaujon
BellaOnline Quilting Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Jennifer!

My name is Julie and I have about 3 UFO quilts and one WISP quilt that I'm working on as I feel like it (it's 100% hand sewn). At least one of the UFO's only needs to be ironed and taken to be quilted and it's a wedding gift for my cousins who've been married for years!

Julie

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
Hi Jennifer,

Yeah, quilting is such fun when it happens. I started with a star quilt and it went sort of went downhill from there. I have made a few and even sold a couple. Certainly nothing as spectacular as a star quilt, now I make pictures out of little squares and triangles and I have about seven UFOs hanging around. Maybe this year is the year for getting them done. lol I look forward to reading your articles.

Kim DeLeary
Paranormal Editor
S
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
S
Sue - Spinning Editor

I have one quilt in the frame and one half pieced in the box plus 3 from various puilting relatives cut and ready to piece without the destructions to put them together!

The one in the frame is feed sack scotties on sugar sack backgrounds my grandmother appliqued, my mother set into blocks and now I am quilting. It will go to my #2 daughter and her son in turn. Mom chose a rusty dark red and black to frame the blocks. It is really fragile already so is being handquilted.

Broken star is in the box and has been for 2 years. Maybe I can get it out and finish the top in the next year? Too many time demands to just sit and stitch.

B
B
Hi Jennifer,
Nice to talk to you. I am actually brand new to this forum so I wanted to say hi to you and everyone else who's reading this. I look forward to posting and reading here, as well as getting some great tips. I am a beginner quilter. Right now I finished my two projects and don't have any UFOs. I look forward to creating a ton more quilts though! smile

R
R
Hi Jennifer, I am Myrna. I have been quilting for about 7 yrs. now and I have twenty some items in varying degrees of completion. I recently started making 10 full bed size quilts for my 10 grandchildren. They will receive them upon completion of their high school so I have at least 5 years before the first one is due.

I just joined this group today so I will look around a bit and read for a while.

R
R
Hi Blink, welcome to the fantastic world of quilting.

Last edited by Racing Red Granny; 06/15/07 10:56 PM.

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.