logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: /
A couple of days ago someone broke into our church and stole all of our sound equiptment. They stole all of our speakers, microphones, and our mixer to control the sound volume. It's just terrible that a person would want to steal from God's house.

Where was God when burglary happened?

Originally Posted By: /
I know that God's in control and he will deal with them when the time comes.

Your sentence is meaningful
1. This means revenge after die. I'm not sour they deserve such punishment because they possessed Gods property whereas the entire world belong to God and made for human.
2. God is harmless and out of power in this world. God will waiting for human die! or time comes!
3. You mentioned "them", how could you know thievery accomplished by more than one person!!?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Babak,

Bumblebee didn't say God would deal with them when they die, BB said God will deal with them when the time comes. That means in God's time, He will deal with the thief or thieves.

I don't know what you meant when you said where was God when it happened?

God was right there watching. He knew the thieves were going to steal the equipment, now God will either provide the church with new equipment or the equipment will be returned.

Bumble Bee, please make sure to give a praise report when the matter is dealt with, okay?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Church, please pray everyday for your pastors. Pray for everyone male and female leader in your chuch. Pray that their marriages will be strong and that they will be strong against the temptations of the enemy.

When satan hurts a pastor, he hurts a whole church. When he destroys a pastor's family, he destroys many families.

If this happens or has happened in your church, gather around and support him or her. Shower them with love and encouragement.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
bumblebee,

I am praying for you.

B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
I have a prayer request and that is a man at our church whose name is Doug williams has terminal cancer. He comes to church when he can, but lately he has been getting worse and worse. My Pastor said that he probally does not have much time left. I would like if you would prey that God would do a miricle and heal him from this cancer. Though doctors say that it is terminal, God is in control and can heal him. We have a big God and with him anything is possible. God bless the people who believe that prayer works.

-Laura

B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
God is So Good. God provided us with brand new sound equiptment that works just as good as the old one.

I want to thank all the people who prayed, because God heard them.

I have not been on this site for a while so I just read the question babak had, which was where was God when it happened. To answer that question, God was there the whole time when it happened. Sometimes he allows things to happen to strengthen us. People might not agree with that statment right after something like that happens. When we humble ourselves and prey and God answers that prayer, thats when it strenthens our faith.

God is a Big God, but sometimes when we think that are plans are better than his, he needs to break us a little so that we become closer to him again.

Another thing is when said:

Your sentence is meaningful
1. This means revenge after die. I'm not sour they deserve such punishment because they possessed Gods property whereas the entire world belong to God and made for human.
2. God is harmless and out of power in this world. God will waiting for human die! or time comes!
3. You mentioned "them", how could you know thievery accomplished by more than one person!!?

What I meant by that is that the Bible says that we are going to one day when we die, stand before the Lord and give an account of the life we had lived. That is when the people or person will have to confess what they did even though God already knows. What God will do, I don't know, but I know it's in God's hands not mine.

-Laura

Last edited by bumblebee; 01/06/08 07:43 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hi Laura,
I meant to post this last week. I am praying for healing for Doug.

If God chooses not to heal his body on this earth, lets not forget that the ultimate healing is when we join Him in Heaven.

Last edited by Lynne Chapman; 01/10/08 08:51 AM.
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
I would appreciate prayer, to be able to engage and let go of the trauma of my childhood, which is all locked up. I need to let it go now. Please pray that I can and that I want to know love and serve God and not blame him for allowing it all to happen.I have fought him for years over that Thankyou.

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
You are in my prayers Nicola, i also am dealing with my children demons, can you get any counseling with a therapist. it can be so beneficial to you, to learn how to deal with the pain and to help with letting it go. you will never forget, but you can learn to deal with it. best wishes to you
try to get your self some help sweetie.

Rosie L
"Rosie" #385675 03/03/08 01:36 PM
I'M sorry i meant to say (my childhood demons) not children demons
sorry for messing that up

Rosie L
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.