logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#307709 04/17/07 09:03 PM
OP Offline
Can ANYONE explain.....I woke this morning with two words on my arm (bisept) H with an upside U above it. there was more to this word but was cursive not sure what it was!! The second word was booT the T had a dbl line crossing the top. It WAS NOT in INK and is beginning to fade. My house has been colder thsan norm with the heat on the past couple of days. Two the flames on my candles rise and flicker like I have NEVER seen before. WEll in this hm anyway. The home we moved from had a friendly spirit Yes I saw her on occasin. I will leave it at that. But thison my arm what does it mean. My dog sleeps with me and she never woke duting the nite. PLEASE can anyone explain??

IF SO.

Thanks Much

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Is it possible that you were sleeping on a cloth or other material that left an impression on your skin? Perhaps some stitching on clothing that left an impression?

it's worth while to rule out 'normal' explanations.

Hope this helps
Anna

Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.... John Lennon

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Parakeet
Parakeet
If I woke up with writting on my arm, I'd think that I'd been trying to write myself notes in my sleep or half-sleep. My dog would sleep through that (she sleeps through me waking up and scrambling for anything to write with/on on a regular basis and always has.)

Not that I haven't seen a number of inexplicible events in my life, but I find that whenever I don't trust my dog's sense of what's okay and what's not, I'm sorry.

Julie

OP Offline
you knowI thought of that ALL DAY to. But there was nothing I slept on or near that could have caused this. That is why I came here, in hopes to find a bit more out.

OP Offline
well that would be good too..but this is on my rt arm. I am NOT left handed. Will rule this out too. Oh too did I mention this is NOT ink. It is like under the skin on my arm.

OP Offline
this is definately a message of some sort. this form of communication is rare, but documented, I have seen this and yes someone is contacting this person. Not always positive when this sort of thing appears, but is a situation that is going to be watched

OP Offline
you know this could not be so as the writing was not backwards. today it is still there. IT IS NOT ink. zIt is honestly under my skin

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
That is weird. You have to rule out any ordinary reasons for the what is happening before finding a paranormal reason for the event. What is happening now? Is it still there?

Kim DeLeary
Paranormal Editor
OP Offline
Yes I do know............by yesterday, three days it was gone as mysteriously as it appeared.I haven't a clue where it came from or the meaning of it. Sparks my curiosity like nothing ever before.was able to get a pic of it when it was just new, with my cell phone. Along with my little girl there were several other people who saw it on my arm. It was my upper arm on the inside. The rt arm. I am not left handed. Don't know what sort of meaning it mt have. Am going to see if a friend of mine can copy the pic I took from my razrI don't dwel on the after world and its spirits, but do believe they and it does exhist. Am just cutious as can be, who wouldn't be. My next step is going to the court house to look at land records, just to find some history of the house we live in. I know it is older and built on to. Would love to do more research, just not sure where to look. It freaked me out at first but now am more curious than ever. I HONESTLY know this is something I have NEVER seen. Have ssen showdows in the past in my office, and have felt temp changes. But never knew anything like this could be possible.

C
Gecko
Gecko
C
It sounds to me like someone is trying to contact you from the other side. Have you considered talking with a Spiritual Medium? You don't always have to be face to face with her/him. Sometimes they can do long distance readings. Might be a good way to get some insight. Your idea of looking at land records is a good way to start, too.

OP Offline
yea I beliewve so to..well there has been more happening. Well we'll just say more. Not sure who I would contact. Open to suggestions here. Getting a bit strange at this point. Not just litt;e things happrning either. Our last hm I would expect such things. But this one here, takes me totally by SURPRISE

E
E
wash the ink off your arm. candles always flicker. there's a draft in your house. your dog would have woken up to warn you if something was there. if not, the dog must be blind and deaf. take good care of your dog. it's not your dog's fault for the stories you tell. my dog snores when she sleeps but she wakes up to everything and warns me. did you train your dog right?

C
Gecko
Gecko
C
Originally Posted By: etherealbunny
wash the ink off your arm. candles always flicker. there's a draft in your house. your dog would have woken up to warn you if something was there. if not, the dog must be blind and deaf. take good care of your dog. it's not your dog's fault for the stories you tell. my dog snores when she sleeps but she wakes up to everything and warns me. did you train your dog right?

Why are you being hostile? Things happen that can't be explained away.

E
E
i don't believe everything that's written on message boards especially paranormal boards. i hope other people don't believe everything that is written. you can tell when people are being sincere but there's alot of fakery esp. on paranormal boards.

if her story was true, it would be more rounded out or sound more real. someone misspelled "hey boo" on her arm. wow, scary. her dog didn't wake up because it didn't happen. candles flicker with unseen drafts or deep breaths, houses are cold when the heat isn't turned on high enough. notice the wording of the story, it's meant to be misleading. no definite story or terms. all misleading. draw your own conclusions.

there's no hostility on my part. i like this board because prior to that message i believe in the other posters' sincerity. that one, i sincerely doubt.

OP Offline
That all sounds good.but the writing on my arm would NOT wash off... it was NOT ink. Was under my skin. It took four days to fade. As for my dog she is VERY well cared for. Spirits can be quite sneaky. Since the writing on my arm there have been jelery taken from my person as I sleep. I have noticed other things as well. Even heard a cat purring. Yes I am well aware things happen we cannot explain. But have NEVER experienced anything quite so intense. Have someone coming to walk thru the house in the next wk. She actually is able to see spirits we cannot. I can feel their presance just cannot see and am wondering if someone is trying to get some sort of message to me.

OP Offline
as for the ink it was NOT ink. WOULD NOT WASH off took four days before it faded away. My dog has noticed nothing maybe because she is still young. But my 17 yr old cat, he normally comes into the bedroom as well, he just walks by the door and crys. will not come in. I find that very strange.

OP Offline
You know I believe you can think what you want.yes that is your right. It just startled me so with the writing on my arm I was seeking out some explanation for it. Nothing made up here.Many I have gone to about this mention YES it is known to happen. But very rare. And yes I know drafts cause candles to flickerThis is not a draft thing .I have checked it very close. As for my dog not waking me She is young I cannot explain and is a very good watch dog when it comes to those who come to the front door. I cannot explain why she did not bark nor can I explain why my cat of 17 yrs, walks by a room he once entered and now will not Even when I call for hm he just crys. And no has NOTHING to do with his age. He is VERY fit for being 17.
I am not seeking your approval of my sharing this with others here, just looking for an explination. There are MANY un explained things tht happen.I am m just open minded to events more than others. The words that appeared on my arm really sparked my intrest. The first word was cursive and the second word was booT ( the T) was dbl crossed. Several persons saw this and it WAS NOT ink. Yes I took a pic of it with my cell phone. Going to see if it can be copied from there.

I suppose if you want to get all paranormal with it, you could say it was a message beyond the grave (ooOOOOoOoh) about a boot...LOL

However, as a skeptical believer, I'm leaning towards the most obvious explanation, which is, it was probably a random indentation caused by your sheet or pillowcase. I think everyone has woken up with a crease across their face from sleeping on something that left an indentation. Why, just this morning I had a big "X" across my forehead! LOL

Maybe the cat you heard purring was your cat, and maybe he won't come into the room because there's a new dog. I'm not discounting your experience, just putting some possibilities out there.

So don't be scared or anything, it's probably nothing.

Last edited by JustLissa; 07/07/07 01:17 PM.

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
OP Offline
It is pretty obvious to me the sort of persons who view this. OMG no not an indentation, it lasted for a wk. too was written in a very unique way. No not a new BIG dog either. Actually had someone come in and yes there is a spirit here. Not to cause problems just mischevious. Not scary just a thing that gets ONES ATTENTION>

Originally Posted By: 1a3
It is pretty obvious to me the sort of persons who view this.

Well, then it should have been obvious to you that it would have been received with skepticism. To be taken seriously, "ONE" must except others' opinions with a sense of integrity, especially when "ONE" asks for it. Don't get offended when your experience isn't instantly deemed paranormal. It doesn't mean that it isn't, 1a3, just that it might not be considering the facts that YOU gave.

Quote:
OMG no not an indentation, it lasted for a wk. too was written in a very unique way.

If it's not ink or an indentation, what would you call it? With all due respect, you said it lasted three days before it began to fade, not a week. Of course it was unique. I would think that any marking on the skin that wasn't ink (especially one that spells out something), would look unique. I didn't dispute that. Just so you know, I didn't read your post and immediately discount the authenticity if your experience. I even looked up what the words may mean in other languages and the only thing I found was the German translation of "boot" which was "boat" and I didn't feel that it pertinent enough to mention it to you.

Quote:
No not a new BIG dog either.

I don't believe I said that the reason your kitty wouldn't come into your room was ABSOLUTELY because you had a new dog, big or small. I simply lent credence to the possibility that was the cause. Not saying it {i]definitely[/i} was, which is why I put "maybe" in my response to you.

Quote:
Actually had someone come in and yes there is a spirit here. Not to cause problems just mischevious. Not scary just a thing that gets ONES ATTENTION>

I am an investigator myself, and believe me, if I came to your home the first thing I'd do would be to rule out the non-paranormal before I even touched on the paranormal. The questions I put forth in this post would be the same ones I'd ask if I were handling your case personally.

I would think that approaching the paranormal in a way that rules out everything natural first would make the case more credible and would merit ONE'S ATTENTION. I hope that the person that came to help you approached it in the same manner. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lissa smirk

Amoeba
Amoeba
Sounds a little weird to me & I am a believer. But hey Stranger things have happened.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
OP Offline
a little weird is an understatement. but yes it did indeed happen. have felt and seen things out of the normal in the past. but never in my life have experienced such a thing.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I have never experineced anything like that in my lifetime but I know of a few people that have experienced some pretty stange things. A good friend of mine is a medium and she always tells me stories about things that she has experienced.

OP Offline
if you should in conversation with your friend, mention this to see what exactly what meaning it may have had.? I seem to attract unique energy. have experienced other unexplained things. This definately does not frighten me, just REALLY makes me curious. just looking for more insite to things like this. Can find little info on the writing, other than the fact that there ARE a few reported cases as well.

J
J
Hello padron. I am the editor here, been investigating paranormal activity basically all my life (my parents are investigator, kinda grew up around it). The only time I have seen with my own eyes this happening is during a channeling event or when a spirit has entered the body of someone. The one that stands out the most to me is when we were in the presence of someone channeling, they couldn't speak a clear language anyone of us could comprehend. The spirit was asked repeatedly "what is your name?" When verbal communication wouldn't work, the spirit "raised" their name on the forearms of the person. It was a purplish color, kindof like when you get a bruise. It stayed on her arms for almost a week. As far as waking up with it on your arms, I haven't encountered anything like it before but like you said, there are documented cases of it.

Amoeba
Amoeba
maybe that's what happened then, maybe a spirit trying to tell her something entered her body while she was sleeping & wrote that on her arm. if i was you i would be checking everything that i could think of that had to do w/ a boot.

OP Offline
no.no channeling when this happened. Just woke up yo iy on my right bisept. At first thought it was ink as well, but then when trying to wash off saw it was not
It does not scare me this sort of thing never has. Just sparks my curiosity more than ever. Did some checking with town records, this person, or the name is non exhistant where I live.

Amoeba
Amoeba
keep us posted if you find anything out. have you joined my dream group, i know a few people in the group would like to hear about what happened & they might even be able to help you out. quite a few of them are into paranormal stuff.

Koala
Koala
ok so it is not a name have you looked for a brand? like for cattle or maybe a place.... maybe you were channaling in your sleep? do you remember the dream you had that night?

OP Offline
no no dream that nt. but do at times see thingsthat are about to happen. have had spirits come to me though

OP Offline
what you describe, that is so like what this looked like on my are but then there was an upside down U at the front of the (H) in first name. Then the upper name was cursive and the lowere name was somple print. booT the the T had a line above it. It did appear as a bruse would and slowly faded as one as well. have tried doing searches on this Henery booT but nothing hear in town where I live or near by it seems. what is a link to your dreamsite??

Koala
Koala
I think maybe it may mean something in a different language you know how spanish has the ` and ~ and some langages have other marks that mean something.... I still think you could look up old cattle brands like here we have XIT and the @ but with a C and many different brands that they use to use to mark there cattle as property with... fine the weird marks and maybe you can get an idea how the henry booT connects....

OP Offline
OMG I NEVER would have thought of that. And you know... I did just now jump to a BRANDING site that showed a T like the one that was on my arm. This just gets more interesting it seems. Have actually sent an email to the author of that page to see if that T is connected to a Henry booT. Will keep any info I find posted.It's just in the past I have seen glimpses of spirits felt their presance in a room. Even have see shadows with those special cameras. Well I could go on but won't. These things just happen.But to have something written on my arm the way it was I can only say WoW. It frightened my young daughter when she saw it But only made me wonder who this was. Thanks for the bug about different brands, will be curious to see what it is.

Originally Posted By: padronpsyche
OMG I NEVER would have thought of that. And you know... I did just now jump to a BRANDING site that showed a T like the one that was on my arm. This just gets more interesting it seems. Have actually sent an email to the author of that page to see if that T is connected to a Henry booT. Will keep any info I find posted.It's just in the past I have seen glimpses of spirits felt their presance in a room. Even have see shadows with those special cameras. Well I could go on but won't. These things just happen.But to have something written on my arm the way it was I can only say WoW. It frightened my young daughter when she saw it But only made me wonder who this was. Thanks for the bug about different brands, will be curious to see what it is.

Can you post a link to the website so we know what it looks like? Since this post lives on, we might as well get a visual.

Amoeba
Amoeba
you might be a medium. i would look into that. not sure how you go about finding that out but it's something that i would defenitly check out.

btw my dream group has kind of disbanded. the owner got her internet shut off by the cable company & one of the other mods left for school. sorry.

Last edited by honey415; 10/04/07 10:39 AM.

OP Offline
if anyone out there knows of a psyche I can contact do let me know. Some sort of message is being sent to me I DO NOT know from who or what@!! This is on my right arm, same spot again today. I about ran off the road when I noticed. I first thought it was dirt, it is NOT. How in the world would one go about finding out if someone is trying to make contact?? I NEVER in my life at 45 have EVER experienced such a thing.

if anyone out there knows of a psyche I can contact do let me know. Some sort of message is being sent to me I DO NOT know from who or what@!! This is on my right arm, same spot again today. I about ran off the road when I noticed. I first thought it was dirt, it is NOT. How in the world would one go about finding out if someone is trying to make contact?? I NEVER in my life at 45 have EVER experienced such a thing.

Did you just completely ignore my post to you? You said you located a picture similar to the mark on your arm on the internet. Why not post a link so we can better "help" you?

OP Offline
no .. did actually try and get some feedack on the branding idea. noone replied. Without feedback cannot go further with looking in to. contact me at classiccitycockatiels@hotmail.com

OP Offline
have sent a message off to Sylvia Brown maybe she can make sense of it all

no .. did actually try and get some feedack on the branding idea. noone replied. Without feedback cannot go further with looking in to. contact me at classiccitycockatiels@hotmail.com

Your reply is incoherent.

What does getting feedback have to do with posting the link? Why didn't you post it in your original post?

have sent a message off to Sylvia Brown maybe she can make sense of it all

Yeah...good luck with that.

Koala
Koala
not to go all christian here or anything but I think I would pray very hard for the thing to go away! or for some guidence as to what it is all about. If your running off roads and all I think I will pray for this thing to stop so we will all be much safer with you on the roads!!!

I think if something good was trying to get a message across they would have done it by now....just my thoughts though

OP Offline
SO MANY VIEWS.......BUT YET NO ANSWERS. HOW I WISH MORE INFORMATION WERE AVAILABLE FOR THIS SORT OF THING.

Koala
Koala
yeah I dont think there is a clear cut right or wrong answer here in this area.

Koala
Koala
yeah I dont think there is a clear cut right or wrong answer here in this area.

SO MANY VIEWS.......BUT YET NO ANSWERS. HOW I WISH MORE INFORMATION WERE AVAILABLE FOR THIS SORT OF THING.

Why do you expect answers when you ignore genuine questions pertaining to your problem?

For instance, you claimed that you found a website which portrayed almost exactly what allegedly appeared on your arm and you failed to even provide a link when asked to do so.

If you were serious about finding answers you would've at least provided feedback to our questions, even if the only answer you had was "I don't know", and confirmed that you were actively seeking the truth.

Lissa smirk

Originally Posted By: JustLissa

If you were serious about finding answers you would've at least provided feedback to our questions, even if the only answer you had was "I don't know", and confirmed that you were actively seeking the truth.

Still no response...I rest my case.

Next....

OP Offline
oohh you know .... this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. but glad you seem to have all the answers. The site with the similar markings, they did not respond. As did the otherf contact I made. Yes I have done some searches, in my spare time working and being a single mom. Little has been documented on this subject. It is what it is.. I had hopes that perhaps someone somewhere might have possible answers about what has appearedonmyarm. It has been there as I said.. not on your arm so you can believe what you want. I am not afraid of the unknown , it just makes me curious. You see when I post it would seem there are no real answers at this point to this situation. Like I SAID it is what it is!!

oohh you know .... this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. but glad you seem to have all the answers. The site with the similar markings, they did not respond. As did the otherf contact I made. Yes I have done some searches, in my spare time working and being a single mom. Little has been documented on this subject. It is what it is.. I had hopes that perhaps someone somewhere might have possible answers about what has appearedonmyarm. It has been there as I said.. not on your arm so you can believe what you want. I am not afraid of the unknown , it just makes me curious. You see when I post it would seem there are no real answers at this point to this situation. Like I SAID it is what it is!!

I've been a paranormal investigator for a long time and I still don't claim to have all the answers, nor does my team. You're the one that said you came across a site with a picture similar to what was on your arm...all I did was ask that you post a link to it so that we could all get an idea of what your situation was. As far as the site not "responding"...do they have to "respond" to you before you''ll post a link? I wasn't asking if you had gotten in touch with them, I was simply asking for a link.

You asked us for help with an alleged indention on your arm, find a site on the internet with a similar image, and then refuse to post a link to it. Don't claim to find a picture resembling something that mysteriously appeared on your arm and then not show it. I would have been more than happy to offer my opinion on the pic and your situation if you had simply provided the link...LIKE I SAID.

Your reluctance to corroborate your claims in this simple way is incomprehensible and counterproductive to your getting any sort of constructive discussion relating to your issue. In the future, perhaps you'll remember that.

Lissa smirk

Koala
Koala
why do they always bring up motherhood as an excuse? anyways that is neither here nor there...

I think she may have not understood that you were looking for pictures or the what- ya-call-it. I think she was thinking that you wanted there reply... anyways on line mis comunication...

I dont think she post very often either probley because she is a single mom.... smile

Originally Posted By: freespirit
why do they always bring up motherhood as an excuse?

LOL...I hear you.

Quote:
anyways that is neither here nor there...

I think she may have not understood that you were looking for pictures or the what- ya-call-it. I think she was thinking that you wanted there reply... anyways on line mis comunication...

I dont think she post very often either probley because she is a single mom.... smile

Silly me, I thought that when I asked her for a link to the website, she would understand that I wanted just that...a link. LOL...

She misconstrued my questions as doubting her story which of course wasn't the case. Why bother to say you found a picture if you're not willing to show it?

Lissa smirk

Koala
Koala
well....I dont know..... Interesting topic though...I would love to see the picture myself!

I'm from IN too and would like to know where she is if she's running off the road! LOL! j/k.

OP, are you of another nationality? Maybe that is why there is so much 'confusion' as to what is being asked of you. Your style of writing and verbage is different at best.

Just post the link to the website, regardless of whether or not you've heard back from them, and let others see what you're talking about. Maybe giving someone a visual will help solve your question.

As far as your camera pic goes...find someone with Bluetooth on their computer so you can transfer it. Otherwise, you can buy a bluetooth adapter to make your puter compatible.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.