logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted By: freespirit
why do they always bring up motherhood as an excuse?

LOL...I hear you.

Quote:
anyways that is neither here nor there...

I think she may have not understood that you were looking for pictures or the what- ya-call-it. I think she was thinking that you wanted there reply... anyways on line mis comunication...

I dont think she post very often either probley because she is a single mom.... smile

Silly me, I thought that when I asked her for a link to the website, she would understand that I wanted just that...a link. LOL...

She misconstrued my questions as doubting her story which of course wasn't the case. Why bother to say you found a picture if you're not willing to show it?

Lissa smirk

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
well....I dont know..... Interesting topic though...I would love to see the picture myself!

I'm from IN too and would like to know where she is if she's running off the road! LOL! j/k.

OP, are you of another nationality? Maybe that is why there is so much 'confusion' as to what is being asked of you. Your style of writing and verbage is different at best.

Just post the link to the website, regardless of whether or not you've heard back from them, and let others see what you're talking about. Maybe giving someone a visual will help solve your question.

As far as your camera pic goes...find someone with Bluetooth on their computer so you can transfer it. Otherwise, you can buy a bluetooth adapter to make your puter compatible.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.