Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted By: padronpsyche
have sent a message off to Sylvia Brown maybe she can make sense of it all

Yeah...good luck with that.

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
not to go all christian here or anything but I think I would pray very hard for the thing to go away! or for some guidence as to what it is all about. If your running off roads and all I think I will pray for this thing to stop so we will all be much safer with you on the roads!!!

I think if something good was trying to get a message across they would have done it by now....just my thoughts though

OP Offline
SO MANY VIEWS.......BUT YET NO ANSWERS. HOW I WISH MORE INFORMATION WERE AVAILABLE FOR THIS SORT OF THING.

Koala
Koala
yeah I dont think there is a clear cut right or wrong answer here in this area.

Koala
Koala
yeah I dont think there is a clear cut right or wrong answer here in this area.

SO MANY VIEWS.......BUT YET NO ANSWERS. HOW I WISH MORE INFORMATION WERE AVAILABLE FOR THIS SORT OF THING.

Why do you expect answers when you ignore genuine questions pertaining to your problem?

For instance, you claimed that you found a website which portrayed almost exactly what allegedly appeared on your arm and you failed to even provide a link when asked to do so.

If you were serious about finding answers you would've at least provided feedback to our questions, even if the only answer you had was "I don't know", and confirmed that you were actively seeking the truth.

Lissa smirk

Originally Posted By: JustLissa

If you were serious about finding answers you would've at least provided feedback to our questions, even if the only answer you had was "I don't know", and confirmed that you were actively seeking the truth.

Still no response...I rest my case.

Next....

OP Offline
oohh you know .... this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. but glad you seem to have all the answers. The site with the similar markings, they did not respond. As did the otherf contact I made. Yes I have done some searches, in my spare time working and being a single mom. Little has been documented on this subject. It is what it is.. I had hopes that perhaps someone somewhere might have possible answers about what has appearedonmyarm. It has been there as I said.. not on your arm so you can believe what you want. I am not afraid of the unknown , it just makes me curious. You see when I post it would seem there are no real answers at this point to this situation. Like I SAID it is what it is!!

oohh you know .... this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. but glad you seem to have all the answers. The site with the similar markings, they did not respond. As did the otherf contact I made. Yes I have done some searches, in my spare time working and being a single mom. Little has been documented on this subject. It is what it is.. I had hopes that perhaps someone somewhere might have possible answers about what has appearedonmyarm. It has been there as I said.. not on your arm so you can believe what you want. I am not afraid of the unknown , it just makes me curious. You see when I post it would seem there are no real answers at this point to this situation. Like I SAID it is what it is!!

I've been a paranormal investigator for a long time and I still don't claim to have all the answers, nor does my team. You're the one that said you came across a site with a picture similar to what was on your arm...all I did was ask that you post a link to it so that we could all get an idea of what your situation was. As far as the site not "responding"...do they have to "respond" to you before you''ll post a link? I wasn't asking if you had gotten in touch with them, I was simply asking for a link.

You asked us for help with an alleged indention on your arm, find a site on the internet with a similar image, and then refuse to post a link to it. Don't claim to find a picture resembling something that mysteriously appeared on your arm and then not show it. I would have been more than happy to offer my opinion on the pic and your situation if you had simply provided the link...LIKE I SAID.

Your reluctance to corroborate your claims in this simple way is incomprehensible and counterproductive to your getting any sort of constructive discussion relating to your issue. In the future, perhaps you'll remember that.

Lissa smirk

Koala
Koala
why do they always bring up motherhood as an excuse? anyways that is neither here nor there...

I think she may have not understood that you were looking for pictures or the what- ya-call-it. I think she was thinking that you wanted there reply... anyways on line mis comunication...

I dont think she post very often either probley because she is a single mom.... smile

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.