logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
yea I beliewve so to..well there has been more happening. Well we'll just say more. Not sure who I would contact. Open to suggestions here. Getting a bit strange at this point. Not just litt;e things happrning either. Our last hm I would expect such things. But this one here, takes me totally by SURPRISE

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
wash the ink off your arm. candles always flicker. there's a draft in your house. your dog would have woken up to warn you if something was there. if not, the dog must be blind and deaf. take good care of your dog. it's not your dog's fault for the stories you tell. my dog snores when she sleeps but she wakes up to everything and warns me. did you train your dog right?

C
Gecko
Gecko
C
Originally Posted By: etherealbunny
wash the ink off your arm. candles always flicker. there's a draft in your house. your dog would have woken up to warn you if something was there. if not, the dog must be blind and deaf. take good care of your dog. it's not your dog's fault for the stories you tell. my dog snores when she sleeps but she wakes up to everything and warns me. did you train your dog right?

Why are you being hostile? Things happen that can't be explained away.

E
E
i don't believe everything that's written on message boards especially paranormal boards. i hope other people don't believe everything that is written. you can tell when people are being sincere but there's alot of fakery esp. on paranormal boards.

if her story was true, it would be more rounded out or sound more real. someone misspelled "hey boo" on her arm. wow, scary. her dog didn't wake up because it didn't happen. candles flicker with unseen drafts or deep breaths, houses are cold when the heat isn't turned on high enough. notice the wording of the story, it's meant to be misleading. no definite story or terms. all misleading. draw your own conclusions.

there's no hostility on my part. i like this board because prior to that message i believe in the other posters' sincerity. that one, i sincerely doubt.

OP Offline
That all sounds good.but the writing on my arm would NOT wash off... it was NOT ink. Was under my skin. It took four days to fade. As for my dog she is VERY well cared for. Spirits can be quite sneaky. Since the writing on my arm there have been jelery taken from my person as I sleep. I have noticed other things as well. Even heard a cat purring. Yes I am well aware things happen we cannot explain. But have NEVER experienced anything quite so intense. Have someone coming to walk thru the house in the next wk. She actually is able to see spirits we cannot. I can feel their presance just cannot see and am wondering if someone is trying to get some sort of message to me.

OP Offline
as for the ink it was NOT ink. WOULD NOT WASH off took four days before it faded away. My dog has noticed nothing maybe because she is still young. But my 17 yr old cat, he normally comes into the bedroom as well, he just walks by the door and crys. will not come in. I find that very strange.

OP Offline
You know I believe you can think what you want.yes that is your right. It just startled me so with the writing on my arm I was seeking out some explanation for it. Nothing made up here.Many I have gone to about this mention YES it is known to happen. But very rare. And yes I know drafts cause candles to flickerThis is not a draft thing .I have checked it very close. As for my dog not waking me She is young I cannot explain and is a very good watch dog when it comes to those who come to the front door. I cannot explain why she did not bark nor can I explain why my cat of 17 yrs, walks by a room he once entered and now will not Even when I call for hm he just crys. And no has NOTHING to do with his age. He is VERY fit for being 17.
I am not seeking your approval of my sharing this with others here, just looking for an explination. There are MANY un explained things tht happen.I am m just open minded to events more than others. The words that appeared on my arm really sparked my intrest. The first word was cursive and the second word was booT ( the T) was dbl crossed. Several persons saw this and it WAS NOT ink. Yes I took a pic of it with my cell phone. Going to see if it can be copied from there.

I suppose if you want to get all paranormal with it, you could say it was a message beyond the grave (ooOOOOoOoh) about a boot...LOL

However, as a skeptical believer, I'm leaning towards the most obvious explanation, which is, it was probably a random indentation caused by your sheet or pillowcase. I think everyone has woken up with a crease across their face from sleeping on something that left an indentation. Why, just this morning I had a big "X" across my forehead! LOL

Maybe the cat you heard purring was your cat, and maybe he won't come into the room because there's a new dog. I'm not discounting your experience, just putting some possibilities out there.

So don't be scared or anything, it's probably nothing.

Last edited by JustLissa; 07/07/07 01:17 PM.

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
OP Offline
It is pretty obvious to me the sort of persons who view this. OMG no not an indentation, it lasted for a wk. too was written in a very unique way. No not a new BIG dog either. Actually had someone come in and yes there is a spirit here. Not to cause problems just mischevious. Not scary just a thing that gets ONES ATTENTION>

Originally Posted By: 1a3
It is pretty obvious to me the sort of persons who view this.

Well, then it should have been obvious to you that it would have been received with skepticism. To be taken seriously, "ONE" must except others' opinions with a sense of integrity, especially when "ONE" asks for it. Don't get offended when your experience isn't instantly deemed paranormal. It doesn't mean that it isn't, 1a3, just that it might not be considering the facts that YOU gave.

Quote:
OMG no not an indentation, it lasted for a wk. too was written in a very unique way.

If it's not ink or an indentation, what would you call it? With all due respect, you said it lasted three days before it began to fade, not a week. Of course it was unique. I would think that any marking on the skin that wasn't ink (especially one that spells out something), would look unique. I didn't dispute that. Just so you know, I didn't read your post and immediately discount the authenticity if your experience. I even looked up what the words may mean in other languages and the only thing I found was the German translation of "boot" which was "boat" and I didn't feel that it pertinent enough to mention it to you.

Quote:
No not a new BIG dog either.

I don't believe I said that the reason your kitty wouldn't come into your room was ABSOLUTELY because you had a new dog, big or small. I simply lent credence to the possibility that was the cause. Not saying it {i]definitely[/i} was, which is why I put "maybe" in my response to you.

Quote:
Actually had someone come in and yes there is a spirit here. Not to cause problems just mischevious. Not scary just a thing that gets ONES ATTENTION>

I am an investigator myself, and believe me, if I came to your home the first thing I'd do would be to rule out the non-paranormal before I even touched on the paranormal. The questions I put forth in this post would be the same ones I'd ask if I were handling your case personally.

I would think that approaching the paranormal in a way that rules out everything natural first would make the case more credible and would merit ONE'S ATTENTION. I hope that the person that came to help you approached it in the same manner. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lissa smirk

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.