Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#306945 04/13/07 01:54 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have had several people mention dreams over the past couple of weeks. There is so much information out there on sixth sense capabilties, it is understandable the amount of fear that can go along with it.

Things we don't understand usually parallels on some level, fear and rebuttle, followed by curiosity, then understanding.

More often than not messages do come in dreams but will rarely be exact, but can be close. They are usually symbolic with information that can be useful. We can receive psychic images in dreams and visitations (visits from those who have passed on to another plane).

The dream-state is a form of consciousness. Our dreams are all energy and serve in many different ways. When we do receive messages, they rarely depict something horrible, but can align with certain events. They do this because we are all connected through a vital, creative and spiritual source - God, universal creator, etc.

When we look at it this way, much of our potential is rarely identified without the challenges of exceeding our own expectations. We can see where positives and negatives intersect creating higher good. We then become more able to reduce our fear in relating to the unknown or and can view anything that clears out the old, much in the same way we see organic decay providing a bed for something new to come.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/19/08 11:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
After my mother died I had a lot of dreams where we would get together and chat. When it began she was talking, but as it progressed she spoke less and less, and communicated more through telepathy and gesture. The last one was when I was pregnant. She came to tell me everything would work out eventually. Shortly after that dream I had a miscarriage. Trying again. I realized that it would probably take a while before things work out, but still have hope that they will.

Your last line: We then become more able to reduce our fear in relating to the unknown or avoided much in the same way we see organic decay providing a bed for something new to come.

Reminds me of what I just said.

tiamat4 #408539 04/18/08 11:53 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know what you mean. Most of my dreams are telepathic but they can be gestured. Maybe it's one of those things where I just need pictures, lol. It sounds like your mom was adjusting you to a new form of communication. Once you got the hang of it, then you both could continue in thought. It sounds wonderful though.

I had a dream/visit when my dad had gone on a trip he did not tell the kids about which I later found out was to see our grandmother. During that time I had this dream/visit where I didn't see her but heard her. It began with hearing my name being called. It had an echoe tone to it. She told me to tell my dad she misses him and will see him again and to call him Ronnie. When he got back, he told us grandma had died. I told him in case the dream wasn't just a dream, what she said.

He said, "No one has called me Ronnie since I was a boy."

I have had other dreams with messages from people I don't know which felt like peaceful or enlightend beings/guides. They would point to a word in a huge book that I would have to look up when I woke because I wouldn't know what it meant. Usually they had significance to a particular situation I was in or would be one of many other words to come in later dreams.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
What was interesting about the experience with my mother was that just hours later after I woke, I called my dad, to have a little chat, and he said almost the exact same thing that my mother said. So when he said it I just sort of smiled and nodded.

I find I get a lot of dreams that have dead relatives in it either communicating with me and other family members, just me, or none of the above (who just sort of hang out or observe). Its really interesting to me to watch the interplay between the living and the dead in dreams. I'm also no stranger to messages from people I don't know - In dreams I know these people but I also know that I've never seen them before. Its not easy to explain.

tiamat4 #416005 05/07/08 11:11 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know how in "The Medium" she wakes up and either feels like she's not immediately familiar with her current surroundings or has glimpses/pieces of things she can't make sense of at the time but ends up happening fairly close in the future?

That's been happening quite a lot lately. Even down to minute but sig. phrases or something specific happening to one of the animals or story-line on the radio. Some I would never think of or think of happening, but they do.

Regardless, they've been happening in dreams. My fiance and I have been cross-dreaming too, lol. Meaning he or I will start to share a dream and we will have had the same dream or at least a significant highlight, like a brand of food or specific place complete with description, time of day, season, etc. like we were both there.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elephant
Elephant
i hate waking dreams.... especially when they come true. I have had them off and on for about 20 years.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Lady J #416013 05/07/08 11:32 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Do you ever wonder, what the point is? Hmmmm, maybe it's just time intersecting us, and we just happen to be in the gridwork.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elephant
Elephant
whats worse is prophetic dreams. I saw my mother die one week beofre she did. I saw my dad die years before his. Both of them died how I had dreamed.

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Lady J #416017 05/07/08 11:40 PM
Elephant
Elephant
it all makes you wonder ;0)

Lady J #416247 05/08/08 01:59 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
No kidding Jase!

I had a dream, that our houses were all made of some form of glass or plexi-structures. The houses were entirely eco-friendly meaning they turned dark or light depending on whether you wanted privacy or as a direct result of the time of day. Kind of how sunglasses work. crazy

The ground outside was ash or sand and there were water sources like lakes or oceans. There was some greenery outside, but it was patchy at best. Inside, though, there could be whatever you wanted. Some had gardens, while others were limited to plants on a table. Most of the furniture was white or metal. We didn't have phones - the houses just responded to whoever was trying to contact you.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.