Wolf
Good explanation Kelli.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Gecko
Gecko
P
Thanks for explaining, CD and Kelli.

I don't really know that a blog is my kind of thing. I rarely write for myself. I used to have to keep a journal, as part of my therapy, but I don't think I would want to put anything on a web site.

I don't mind though, CD, if you want to copy my poems - as long as you mark them as copyright - in case anyone copies them and publishes them as theirs!

Love to you both,

Patience.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I want you to have a blog .
I can set it up for you.
You can copy all the posts you aere making.
A blog can reach millions and can help spread love and care.
I will send a mail to Ann.

M
M
my husband and I are young. We kiss hug, grab eachothers butts and show each other signs of affection. Granted our children are still young and yes they see us. So what do you do if a child is just curious b/c they saw mommy and daddy smacking each others butts?

K
Gecko
Gecko
K
I'm not really sure how to answer this question because I don't know how young your children are. If the question comes up with your children, as far as your hitting each others behinds, always keep in mind that it is best to explain it at an age appropriate level. It sounds like this is something you do with your husband as a display of affection, which tells me you don't hit each other in an angry way or too hard. But, you also don't want your children to go around slapping someone else's behind because they think it is appropriate. I hope this answers your question.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Patience,

Your writing is good. Today.com where I blog is looking for bloggers. I think you can blog under a pen-name. It is an important topic. You would get paid $5 a post for the first month at least and then they evaluate if the site is doing good and do a combo of pay-per-post and revenue. PM me if you want more info.

cd, you write great too.

midjet, I think they say it is very healthy for children to see their parents interact in loving ways. They feel loved when the parents are loving to each other.

I think if they learn how healthy relationships work and how the ways we show love are not "secret" or "hidden" I think it can reinforce our lesson that anybody that hides affection or tries to keep a secret could be doing something bad.

One thing to note about sexual preditors is they try to prey on kids who also have problems at home. So if we are in a loving relationship that only helps us more.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ELS - Child Abuse Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.