Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Everyone,

I'm Aisling Ireland, the new Dreams Editor. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing the mystery of dreams. You can find out more about me on my bio page at:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Aisling-Dreams&Human Rts.; 02/04/09 01:14 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Welcome Aisling, I look forward to what you are going to bring to this dedicated group of dreamers as well as to hear more about you!

Wendy Lee
Houseplants Editor
Click here to read the story of our foster dog, Colbert.
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the response.

I love your dog...boy, girl...what's the name?

I have a dog as well, a cocker spaniel named Teddy and two chinchillas, Fionnghuala and Gaston. I'm a bit of an animal freak.

Aisling
Dreams Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
That's my 4 mo old Aussie Cattle Dog, Buela Grace, we call her 'the Terrorist' or just Buela. There is also a chihuahua mix Corona, and a lab chow mix Max.

Wendy Lee
Houseplants Editor
Click here to read the story of our foster dog, Colbert.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Aisling, and welcome welcome! How do you pronounce your name??? It looks so pretty smile

Wendy, your dog is adorable!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Deanna,

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been in France for the past month.

My name is a Gaelic name that ironically means 'dream' or 'vision'. It's pronounced as if it were spelled 'ASHLING'.

Tell me more about your Angel Readings. I have a strong affinity with angels, so I'd love to hear about your readings and your association with angels.

Lux,
~Aisling

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
blush Ugh! Talked about delayed responses LOL. Anyway... I've been enjoying your articles Aisling... especially the one on Gods and Goddesses. I remember having a dream many years ago of a god and goddess... she was in a coffin, and funeral procession was following her. But as the coffin passed, everything behind it burst into life... trees bore fruit, flowers bloomed. And the goddess' coffin was being carried toward the god, who was waiting for her. And I had to hide to watch this, because it was just SOOOOO very bright! It was beautiful dream, for sure, even if I was peeking out at it from behind a corner LOL.

How serendipitious is that, that your name happens to mean dream! Guess you are definately in the right place, ay? grin

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Hi Aisling, welcome to Bella Online. This is a great topic and one that I will certainly enjoy reading. I don't remember my dreams for the most part anymore but do remember some I had as a child that still haunt me from time to time.

Again, welcome!
Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson
Water Gardens
Shark
OP Offline
Shark

Deanna, don't worry about a late response. I've not been active recently. I was just diagnosed with lupus. It's not the horrible kind--it mostly affects my skin and it's in remission for the most part but I've been terribly fatigued the last few months.

I'm glad you've been enjoying the articles. I enjoyed your god/dess dream! That sounds like what Jung called a "Great Dream"--one of those profound dreams that we get every so often. It's especially interesting that it was so bright where you were and the flowers are also fascinating.

I have seen that bright light before when I sleep. I always wonder if it's like that light people see in near death experiences. I don't mean that in a spooky way, I mean it in a reassuring way. I mean, if that's what's waiting for us on the "other side" WOW--what a great place it must be.

What's really fascinating about your dream is that in mythology the theme is usually the dying-resurrected god. In your dream it's a goddess. What's also interesting is that in mythology the two lovers meet in a garden, which sounds like what was going on in your dream. Do you remember when you had that dream?

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Sheri,

Thanks for the welcome. How long have you been at the water gardens site? My parents have a koi pond and a goldfish pond and are members of the water garden club in their town. They absolutely love it. I've directed my mom to your site--she just can't get enough of other people interested in water gardens. I too, love them. They're so peaceful and inviting.

Were your childhood dreams something less than pleasant? If so, that may be why you aren't remembering them now. If you need any help with them send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.